test suspension

david_diesel

im interested in brewing up some test suspension. I've read a few threads on various methods and I have a few questions....

1. when filtering, should i run the distilled water thru the same filter i used to filter the solvents/TNE? To purge it?

2. I've heard some say that the filter volume retains alot of the liquid that you filter through it. Any truth to this? In other words....If i filter 5mls thru it, will 5ml come out of it?

3. Does the distilled water need to be sterilized at all or can it be used right from the plastic jug.

4. Last question...I promise. This is just me thinking here but could bac water be used in place of distilled water since it already has some BA in it. Not planning on deviating from the method.....just thinking

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys. This will be my first project and I'm quite excited

david_diesel said:
im interested in brewing up some test suspension. I've read a few threads on various methods and I have a few questions....

1. when filtering, should i run the distilled water thru the same filter i used to filter the solvents/TNE? To purge it?
Sure

2. I've heard some say that the filter volume retains alot of the liquid that you filter through it. Any truth to this? In other words....If i filter 5mls thru it, will 5ml come out of it?
I just filter a couple cc's of air through it to solve this.

3. Does the distilled water need to be sterilized at all or can it be used right from the plastic jug.
If you're filtering it, it's sterile.

4. Last question...I promise. This is just me thinking here but could bac water be used in place of distilled water since it already has some BA in it. Not planning on deviating from the method.....just thinking
Honestly, I don't know why not, however, the author of the method you're using specifically said "distilled" the reason escapes me but I'd use distilled if I were you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys. This will be my first project and I'm quite excited

did a little experiment tonite....used the following

20% BB
2% BA
10% PEG300
2% PS80

good for 20mls @ 100mg/ml of milk that supposedly flows thru a 29g slin pin. we'll see this weekend.

Last edited:
david_diesel said:

20% BB
2% BA
10% PEG300
2% PS80

good for 20mls @ 100mg/ml of milk that supposedly flows thru a 29g slin pin. we'll see this weekend.

Let me know if this hurts..thanks

david_diesel said:

20% BB
2% BA
10% PEG300
2% PS80

This also works: 100mg/ml
20% BB
2% BA
6-8%PS80
(No PEG)

I couldn't wait till the weekend...i got bored and poked yesterday afternoon. Left delt, .35 cc (35mg) It was a little sore right after the injection but nothing I couldn't deal with. I think if you inject a large volume you'll experience more pain. Today it's gone. No soreness. I plan to increase it to .4 cc (40mg) I just wanted to see if a) it would flow thru a slin pin, which, it did and b) what the pain was like.

I could do this easily for 4 weeks. I'm so sick of basting/marinading myself with the transdermal.

so I've been sticking this stuff every day for the past 5 days. I'm doing 35 mg/day. (.35cc) I may increase it to 40mg/day. The pain factor is like this....
The actual inject itself is a little uncomfortable. I can feel the liquid flow into the muscle and i can feel a slight sting as it saturates the surrounding muscle fibers. It stays sore for a good few hours afterwards. 75% of the soreness has subsided by the next morning. It's not extremely painful. A little uncomfortable but still very tolerable. I think injecting such a small volume with a small pin definitely works for me. I'm not as sore as with larger volume injects. So far I've only felt fluish once. It lasted a couple of hours. I took some tylenol and it seemed to help a bit.

So far my biggest horror story was my day 2 inject. Like a smartass, I figured I'd do a quad shot and hit the most easily accessable part of my quad, the top. Big mistake. I must have hit a vein or something. the pin hurt going in and it just didnt feel right. I kinda slipped when aspirating and lost my grip on the pin so it kinda popped out a bit. I pulled it out and blood starting coming out of the pin hole. So now I have a bruise the size of a quarter on my leg. It knotted up badly and hurt like a bitch. At that moment my wife came home and I just had her pop my right glute. I didnt wanna fuck around after that. I was kinda shakey so I just had her do it.

Last edited:
Back