testicular atrophy and related aspects .....

bhara188

hey guys as most of us knw that there are 2 aspects of anabolic use wrt testicular atrophy...1 decreased natural test.production nd suppression of sperm production, morphology nd motility......
i had a few questions in mind regarding that

shouldnt we use human menopause gonadotropin,,,,, which has equal proportion of LH and FSH all by itself or in concimant use with HCG which is predominantly LH which helps in endogenous production ...but not with sperm helath ....wat do u guys think about this

yeh thinks thats the main reason people dont use HMG is they cant get their hands on it, if i could get it bro i would use it.

well its easy for me to get it ....i think i'll run it in the next cycle ....any idea on dosage nd frequency of usage ....

From what I've found it would be best to still run HCG along with the HMG.

HMG 75iu E3D
HCG 200iu's Twice a week.

Is the protocol I'd pick.

Why?
HCG- LH and HMG
HMG-LH and FSH

i think what u say makes sense ....i will put this in my second cycle ....i had used hcg ....in my first cycle ....actually me and my wife are planning to have kid ...nd it makes sense to use both

Goddamn it..the more I think I know the more you all make me realize...I don t know shit ! Never heard of that shit...

Goddamn it..the more I think I know the more you all make me realize...I don t know shit ! Never heard of that shit...

It's a lot more expensive, assuming you can't get an RX for it, but some people have better results with HMG than HCG, since as mentioned above it provides LH and FSH instead of just LH, or if they're getting older and HCG starts to not work as well...

From what I've found it would be best to still run HCG along with the HMG.

HMG 75iu E3D
HCG 200iu's Twice a week.

Is the protocol I'd pick.

Why?
HCG- LH and HMG
HMG-LH and FSH

id go with HCG 500iu once a week
instead of splitting it to two shots

id go with HCG 500iu once a week
instead of splitting it to two shots

Are you kidding me?

Its best to split HCG up to establish level blood levels and it also mimics your natural body's secretion.

The optimal way to run HCG actually it to shoot it more frequently at low dosages. Splitting it up into EOD or ED injects. But I dont like having to pin EOD or ED. Many dont like that...thats why the preferred method is splitting it up into 2 doses per week..

Back