Testicular Shrinkage - HCG? HELP!

alle119

hi all,

Have been running my third cycle of 450 Test enanth and 450 Boldenone for 6 weeks now (6 left). Have also been running 250 uig of HCG twice a week from week 3, with the intention of keeping testicular function and size.

My balls have shrunk so thinking I might either up the dose to 400-500 of HCG twice a week until the end of the course, or alternatively stop HCG for 1 week and then run 3 x 500 (500 every 3/4 days) and then stop completely. Will this return my testicles to the normal size or should I just continue on small doses? I'm conscious of aromatisation too, so any advice anyone could give would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

HCG to restore testicular shrinkage - HELP

hi all,

Have been running my third cycle of 450 Test enanth and 450 Boldenone for 6 weeks now. Have also been running 250 uig of HCG twice a week from week 3, with the intention of keeping testicular function and size.

My balls have shrunk so thinking I might either up the dose to 400-500 of HCG twice a week until the end of the course, or alternatively stop HCG for 1 week and then run 3 x 500 (500 every 3/4 days) and then stop completely. Will this return my testicles to the normal size or should I just continue on small doses? I'm conscious of aromatisation too, so any advice anyone could give would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

Hey guy...this is the Testosterone Replacement Therapy forum. The AAS forum is up near the top of the main forum page

Try upping the dose to 500iu twice a week. How do you store your hCG? Have you checked your hCG on a pregnancy tester? You can get them for $1 at the Dollar Stores.

Are you using an aromatase inhibitor?

Do you have mid-cycle blood work results yet?

What is your age, height weight and body fat%?

Last edited:
Moved to the correct forum now. And merged OP's duplicate threads on the same subject.

Last edited:
When that happens you need to up your HCG dose.
For me 250 iu twice a week does absolutely nothing.
I need at least 600 to 750 iu twice a week to respond.
I run AML's HCG and some HCG from the pharmacy, they are both the same.. i.e. i need at least 1000 iu per week

When that happens you need to up your HCG dose.
For me 250 iu twice a week does absolutely nothing.
I need at least 600 to 750 iu twice a week to respond.
I run AML's HCG and some HCG from the pharmacy, they are both the same.. i.e. i need at least 1000 iu per week

For sure - I run mine at 500iu's twice a week... 5 weeks on, 1 week off... repeat.

This has always worked great for my blasting and cruising... and have been able to keep
my promise to my wife when I first started running gear... which was telling her my balls
will not shrink (as most people think gear does).

Shit - I think hCG might have even made them BIGGER! :D

Back