Testing Dianabol

So I got a couple capsules of Dianabol to test.

Got it off a 'reliable guy' more like a weirdo to me and I found him really sketchy luckly I was able to get 5 capsules out of him for 5 bucks to test it. The bottle was sealed, and has a child proof cap... really sophisticated piece of work. Green lable that says QL Quality Labs. Its supposed to be Dianabol 10mg and 100 caps.

First of all its in capsule form. So I'm thinking off to a bad start.

Secondly when I pull the capsule apart, the powder that falls out is a mix between blue and green but extremely light. Partially granular (very fine) but mostly powder, the granular parts are a darker complexion.

So I got my dad to bring home so sulfuric acid, dont know the concentration or exact Ph or anything. But it seems to be pretty potent ate through some kleenex fairly quickly. It's not a clear acid like I'm used to using way back in chemistry class, its brown and a little more viscous then water. But should do the trick.

So I dumped in approximately half of the capsule into the sulfuric acid...

Immediately the powder spread out and sat on top of the acid, remained the same color.

After a good 5 minutes it started to disappear and get dissolved, I figure the additives are being eaten away. Color is still the same maybe a little whiter in complexion.

After 10-15 minutes the Acid had almost consumed all of the powder and left a red boarder on the edges of the glass container.

Conclusion... Under dosed garbage.

Does anyone else agree with me?

Got it off a 'reliable guy' more like a weirdo to me and I found him really sketchy luckly I was able to get 5 capsules out of him for 5 bucks to test it. The bottle was sealed, and has a child proof cap... really sophisticated piece of work. Green lable that says QL Quality Labs. Its supposed to be Dianabol 10mg and 100 caps.

Secondly when I pull the capsule apart, the powder that falls out is a mix between blue and green but extremely light. Partially granular (very fine) but mostly powder, the granular parts are a darker complexion.

So I got my dad to bring home so sulfuric acid, dont know the concentration or exact Ph or anything. But it seems to be pretty potent ate through some kleenex fairly quickly. It's not a clear acid like I'm used to using way back in chemistry class, its brown and a little more viscous then water. But should do the trick.

Immediately the powder spread out and sat on top of the acid, remained the same color.

After a good 5 minutes it started to disappear and get dissolved, I figure the additives are being eaten away. Color is still the same maybe a little whiter in complexion.

After 10-15 minutes the Acid had almost consumed all of the powder and left a red boarder on the edges of the glass container.

Hey kid..
Before I decided to reply to your post I looked at all of your previous posts to see how much of a chemist you are.
First, why on earth would you pay $5 for 5 caps?
You really wanted to get to the bottom of that company?
Second, what exactly were you hoping to accomplish with SULFURIC ACID?
I've been in your shoes and tried every possible way to see how potent or legit a product can be.
Most of us find it easier to just look for feedbacks.
I know... there isn't much to find about that company on the web....
But then you're only left with one option: Try it.
Quality labs is the ugliest looking label I have ever bumped into, and the fact that they are in capsule form, well thats another story.
The thing is, I have tried it/on it and know people who have tried it/on it today. Their products are actually very GOOD.
Currently Im on their oral Winstrol and their Masterone prop,the results are great. Soon I'll be moving on to their Test-prop, and Tren-acetate.I have never tried their D-Bol, but a "friend' did.
He kickstarted his current cycle with it, and again... I was very impressed with his results.
This friend is now on their Sustanon, Tren-en, Proviron and Femara.
The results are what they should be.
Great gains, great strenght and no health problems.
Im not new to the sport or to what comes with it, I have used many companies including pharma grade ones and I have to admit, that this ugly looking "labeled" company is safe to take.
When it comes to UG labs, I have learned over the years "NOT TO JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER" Lol.
There are many other companies I can name that are litterally GARBAGE, but the packaging...
damn the packaging is great.
You're 20 years old, If I was u I wouldn't use any at that age, but Im not here to tell u not to because it's not my business.
But if you do decide to use I can tell you what garbage not to touch, believe me some of the UG labs here can destroy your body for life.
Good luck ;)

theres no way to tell if its real or not with only 5 pills. you need atleast a weeks worth of dbol at 40mg a day. after 4-5 days you should have put on atleast 5-7 lbs of water... then again this varies for everyone. BUT after a week you should have put on atleast 5lbs.

theres your way to tell. your face should get a bit poofy from water

Hey kid..
Before I decided to reply to your post I looked at all of your previous posts to see how much of a chemist you are.
First, why on earth would you pay $5 for 5 caps?
You really wanted to get to the bottom of that company?
Second, what exactly were you hoping to accomplish with SULFURIC ACID?
I've been in your shoes and tried every possible way to see how potent or legit a product can be.
Most of us find it easier to just look for feedbacks.
I know... there isn't much to find about that company on the web....
But then you're only left with one option: Try it.
Quality labs is the ugliest looking label I have ever bumped into, and the fact that they are in capsule form, well thats another story.
The thing is, I have tried it/on it and know people who have tried it/on it today. Their products are actually very GOOD.
Currently Im on their oral Winstrol and their Masterone prop,the results are great. Soon I'll be moving on to their Test-prop, and Tren-acetate.I have never tried their D-Bol, but a "friend' did.
He kickstarted his current cycle with it, and again... I was very impressed with his results.
This friend is now on their Sustanon, Tren-en, Proviron and Femara.
The results are what they should be.
Great gains, great strenght and no health problems.
Im not new to the sport or to what comes with it, I have used many companies including pharma grade ones and I have to admit, that this ugly looking "labeled" company is safe to take.
When it comes to UG labs, I have learned over the years "NOT TO JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER" Lol.
There are many other companies I can name that are litterally GARBAGE, but the packaging...
damn the packaging is great.
You're 20 years old, If I was u I wouldn't use any at that age, but Im not here to tell u not to because it's not my business.
But if you do decide to use I can tell you what garbage not to touch, believe me some of the UG labs here can destroy your body for life.
Good luck ;)

Long post but your point is valid. I concur with this dude.

I used their dbol. It was in clear gel caps cut with vanilla protein powder. Stuff is phenomenal.

Thats an other thing..
The fillers they use Im happy with.
So I was told they use supplements, protein powder, creatine, glutamine and stuff.
In the past some other Joe gave me caps filled with flour.

Long post but your point is valid. I concur with this dude.

Lol, Im around on other forums and this was the longest post I ever wrote. Took me an hour and the kid had never even responded to it.
There goes me being nice for an other year.

r u surious?
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh:

Back