TESTOSTERON depo

With these amps of ICN Galenika how many milligrams are there to an amp. Also if this would be my first cycle to have test in it how many amps would I need per week.

mackavelli said:
With these amps of ICN Galenika how many milligrams are there to an amp. Also if this would be my first cycle to have test in it how many amps would I need per week.
they are labeled 250 mg per ml but an amp is almost always overfilled to 1.2-1.4 ml , as for doses how old are you and what are your stats and training experience

yo im kinda freekin out because my leg is killin me, im limping bad,im hoping it is from shakeing because i was shaking bad when i was injecting

I am 28. I am 6.1 inches tall weight 215. Would like to put more size on my wheels. I have been training on and off since I was 20, but for the past couple of years have been more dedicated. I only ran two cycles. I did eq 600mg/var 40mgs for 10 weeks and a Anavar (var) only cycle. Looking to be a solid 225. Never did test for fear of sides, but was thinking of running a mild dose of 350mgs this June with eq and Anavar (var). Would this be a good test to use?

mackavelli said:
I am 28. I am 6.1 inches tall weight 215. Would like to put more size on my wheels. I have been training on and off since I was 20, but for the past couple of years have been more dedicated. I only ran two cycles. I did eq 600mg/var 40mgs for 10 weeks and a Anavar (var) only cycle. Looking to be a solid 225. Never did test for fear of sides, but was thinking of running a mild dose of 350mgs this June with eq and Anavar (var). Would this be a good test to use?
icn would be an excellant test to use at 1.5-2 amps a week , this dose should give you some gains and allow you to see how you react to test as far as the sides go , when doing mild doses of test there is no need to try to save a few dollars a week on vet gear

Well GOON I went ahead and smelled it this morning and mine dont smell like anything, put some under my tounge and it kinda taste's like cardboard but that's about it. I never get any pain from it and I have very shakey hand's sometime's, so it must be the other stuff your running that's causing the pain.

DADAWG said:
icn would be an excellant test to use at 1.5-2 amps a week , this dose should give you some gains and allow you to see how you react to test as far as the sides go , when doing mild doses of test there is no need to try to save a few dollars a week on vet gear

Thanks for info. My source only sells them in minimum 50 amps so I hope I like em...

Back