Testosterone 500mg per week / cutting

Dylanb

Hello there guys been taking test e at 500mg per week for 3 weeks now and am looking to run it for 16 weeks

i am also taking HGH Humatrope by eli lilly, 5 IU per day, every day

Problem

i have gained lots of water and went up 6lbs in 3 weeks even though i am cutting? i have been doing 1000 calories a day on cardio and eating clean so i know im 100% losing fat.

looking for help on how to lose the water or when to stop the test e, how long before my holiday should i stop the test e and introduce Winstrol (winny) ?

Last edited:
What are your stats? 1000 calories a day is crazy. Use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and reduce sodium intake to drop some water weight. Cutting on 1000 calories is ridiculous though. Even on gear you should be losing lots of muscle.

yeah run the Winstrol (winny) sometime in between those 16 weeks while u are on the test . are you using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ? an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will help reduce water retention , but u will still hold some , it all goes away after cycle anyway

Eating only 1000 cals a day + doing cardio every day your loseing more than just fat man. I would get your diet in check fast.

Sorry guys very sorry for the misunderstanding i was meaning i am burning 1000 calories per day via cardio

Age = 22
weight = 250 lbs
body fat = 20% estimate via pictures

Previous Cycle = Test e @ 250mg per week

This Cycle = Test e @ 500mg per week + HGH humatrope 5 IU per day

So i am eating clean and doing 1000 calories via cross trainer a day and am still gaining weight, strength has went through the roof and my bench press has went from 265 lbs to 300 lbs...

Scales are putting my motivation down as im gaining and the plan is to lose

burning 1000 calories per day via cardio probably not

if you are holding a lot of water while on hgh its bunk.. or up it 5 ius when you wake up 5 before bed

burning 1000 calories per day via cardio probably not

if you are holding a lot of water while on hgh its bunk.. or up it 5 ius when you wake up 5 before bed

that is a false statement lots of people say there is water retention on hgh

Testosterone Enanthate (Primoteston)
"For starters, water retention can become quite noticeable. This can produce a clear loss of muscle definition, as subcutaneous fluids begin to build."

I would think taking the Winstrol (winny) and test should help you cut up but I've heard that water in = water out so you need to drink a shit ton of water so your body gets rid of it. Also like fancy said, take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because estrogen makes you retain more water. lower the salt too.

Back