Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Bros

DUANABOL

TRT Bros

I'm 40 years old and have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by prescription for about 8 mo's. I used to lift weights a lot for many years, but quit about 2 years ago, don't ask why...big mistake, anyway I've just got back into lifting again. Is it possible to raise your test level while on a normal dose of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by lifting weights?

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
for all intents and purposes your natural test production shuts down when on cycle or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so lifting probablly isnt gonna make any difference in your test levels .

it shouldnt raise your test levels any.... if you really want to put on the mass quickly try annadrall from http://www.stacklabs.com..... it worked miracles for me.... happy lifting

DADAWG said:
for all intents and purposes your natural test production shuts down when on cycle or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so lifting probablly isnt gonna make any difference in your test levels .

I don't think that you understood what I was trying to ask, DADAWG. What I was trying to say is, for example, if you have two guys both on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and one is a non-weightlifter and the other is a hard-core weightlifter and both are taking the same dose of testosterone for TRT. Would the weightlifter have a higher level of testosterone (because he is lifting weights) on his blood test from lab results? I don't care about what their natural levels of test would be, they may both be zero, but what does it matter, they're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and therefore replacing that test.

Last edited:
cazey43 said:
it shouldnt raise your test levels any.... if you really want to put on the mass quickly try annadrall from htt..... it worked miracles for me.... happy lifting

my friend use that lab and it made him get gyno and cry lilke a bitch

cazey43 said:
it shouldnt raise your test levels any.... if you really want to put on the mass quickly try annadrall from http://www.stacklabs.com..... it worked miracles for me.... happy lifting

i used that lab's stuff in conjunction with on the phone personal training sessions with andre avigdor. needless to say, im getting laid left and right and my first competition is coming up in the next few months.

The testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) wouldnt have the highs and lows due to envriomental conditions the natrual one would. On testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you are introducing the same amount of test each week so in that scene it should be more stable. Your docotor should be shooting you to the top 1/3 of the test range, you could always use a supplement to free up "free" testostoene in the blood etc as a little boost if you wanted to. IMO as long as your getting proper testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then your in a good position and should be able to keep in good health/fitness/body wise

Back