The 5x5 routine

I really like the idea of switching to a 5x5 program such as this. Can anyone recommend me a good 3, or 4 day split that I could incorporate this program with?

I also can't seem to find the full routine, link is dead.

There's a routine posted in the first few pages. Its a four day split.

Here's how I do mine, a bit diff from needsize but close enough. I have a bball league on sunday so I need to do legs earlier in the week.

Mon- chest and calves
Tues- shoulders and back
Wends- off
Thrus- Legs (squats 5x5, leg presses, stiffs, leg curls all 2x8-10)
Fri- Off
Sat- Arms (bis tris)
Sun- off

There's a routine posted in the first few pages. Its a four day split.

Here's how I do mine, a bit diff from needsize but close enough. I have a bball league on sunday so I need to do legs earlier in the week.

Mon- chest and calves
Tues- shoulders and back
Wends- off
Thrus- Legs (squats 5x5, leg presses, stiffs, leg curls all 2x8-10)
Fri- Off
Sat- Arms (bis tris)
Sun- off

Thanks, I found it after I posted this and just wrapped up my first week yesterday. Feels damnnnn good actually even with just the light weight. its nice to take a step backwards and focus on form.

So when doing 5x5 how is two body parts each workout ok? And let me get this straight one exercise 5x5 then two more exercises 2 sets 8-10 reps ...then say I switch to another body part same deal then that's it for the day? Minus cardio which I do almost always

Could this be done like follows

Monday
Legs
squats - 5 x 5
Leg curl and leg ext - 2 x 8
LAteral raise and front raise - 2 x 8

Wednesday -
Chest / back
Bench press - 5 x 5
Dead lift - 5x5
Flys - 2 x 8
dips - 2 x 8
chins - 2 x max
seated row - 2 x 8

Shoulders / arms
SHoulder press - 5 x 5
LAteral raise - 2 x 8
front raise - 2 x 8

BB Bicep curls - 2 x 8
Tricep pushdown - 2 x 8

Abs each training day and basically eating everything I can

I think this would be a good time saver and would hit about everything.
WHat does everyone thing?

Trying this:
#1- BB bench 5x5, BB OH press 5x5, Weighted Dip 5x5.
#2- BB row 5x5, BB curl 5x5, DB shrug 5x5, wrist curl 5x5
#3- Leg press 5x5, Romanian DL 5x5, Calf raises 5x5

Abs 3x/wk 5x5 (2 wks), then supersets (2wks), then giantsets (2wks)

Thoughts

Sorry im a lil slow, can u break that down for me in days ....so on chest day this is all i do.

Chest
Flat bench 5x5
incline dumbell press 2x8-10
incline flyes 2x8-10

if someone can can u give me a break down of the week and what it would look like.

How many 5x5's would you do per workout?

I'm thinking

Standard Deadlift 5x5
Good Mornings 2x8-10
Hyperextension with 2 45' plates 8-10

Jeez spammer getting everywhere as fast as AIDS came from Africa :shoot4: ...

Anyway i think i'll put this kinda routine on my plan, very shortly. Looks pretty descent for mass as i read many times. Just need to figure out whats the best way to do it with deads, bench ad squats

Im def going to try this before my cycle, and if I like it as much as everyones saying I will for sure ROCK it during my cycle : )

waow i just started squating 3 day ago on my leg day and still feel the pain, killer workout !

i would like some advice on my training program

monday

chest

flat bp
incline bp
decline bp
fly press palms facing in
close grip bp

Triceps

bent over tricep ext
behind head tricep ext
barbell tricep ext
tricep dips

tuesday

legs

squats with dumbells
dumbell lunges
dead lifts
calf raises
leg extensions
hamstring curls

wednesday -rest

thursday

back

1 arm dumbell rows
pull ups
bent over barbell rows
reverse fly ext
trapezius shrugs

biceps

bicep curls
straight arm curls
vertical hand bicep curls

friday

abs crunches
abs burn out
side leg ext
lower leg raises

forearms

forearm extensions
forearm curls

shoulder

shoulder press dumbells palms facing out
shoulder press dumbells palms facing in
side shoulder raises
front raises
bent over reverse flys

saturday sunday rest.

whats peoples thoughts on this program, also i am doing most of my training at home just now as i dont have time to get to the gym so was wondering if there is any other good exercises for my back as i cant do pull downs. i was also wondering if i am leaving too much rest time between muscle groups or is a week fine?

Getting Help With Your Home Business Venture

It is actually being evident to a lot of individuals who household businesses could be a excellent income source. Despite the fact that this is certainly correct, understanding how and where to commence is really a struggle. You must become knowledgeable about various different things to roll-out and keep a very good home-based business. The information you may have acquired from this article will enable you to bounce-begin the learning course of action.

Make a banner section on your web site. This provides you with the opportunity to buy and sell back links with other firms. This affordable method of improving visitors is straightforward and beneficial to all parties.

When starting out in the enterprise, understand what prices are usually billed. Establish your price ranges to generally be aggressive with the moving prices of comparable companies. By charging How To Write A Research Paper a good selling price, it is possible to make sufficient to keep your small business.

Take the time to select a great brand. Your name should be associated with whatever you promote, which is why you should have got a label that buyers can appreicate. There can be a quirky and/or inspiring story associated with your brand. As a result your manufacturer recognizable and will assist in building the devotion of buyers as time passes by.

Settle on a price to your goods. If you are planning to make your very own product, you have to discover how much it fees to make. A rule-of-thumb normal says that to cost an item, it ought to be set up at two times just what the merchandise costs to generate. That means the purchase price you must cost other individuals to buy wholesale. To ascertain the retail industry price, you need to figure: Price X 3.

If you are thinking of promoting an item or possibly a program, determine the going price for the product or service in today's market place. Browse the competitors and continue to offer you rates that are a little more competitive. When you are attempting to generate a transaction, prevent putting along the competitors and emphasize the key benefits of your service or product rather.

If you are planning to determine a house company, you must seek the assistance of family members. Buying your home organization could be stressful, also it can consume a lot of your time and energy. When family and friends can not aid out, you will have trouble operating your company.

To ensure the monetary safety of the organization set up an emergency fund. Having an urgent situation fund can certainly help cover big surprise bills without the need of producing your small business operations to sputter. Tend not to take advantage of the cash in your unexpected emergency fund if unneeded. Should you do take advantage of the funds, make sure to replenish it as fast as you may.

Get started your house company when you are nonetheless employed. It takes a while to start out generating any cash, when you can keep your earnings from function, that will aid. Possessing an additional revenue stream although looking to create your business is vital.

As you now have a higher notion of what you should do in order to produce and deal with a property organization, you should get started experiencing just like you can complete your home company targets. Remember that the info you acquired will simply work in case you apply it. In the event you follow the recommendations in the following paragraphs, then your own home business need to realize success.

I've been lifting a while Jambokris, and that is a very advanced routine. Can't tell you what to do but it sounds good if you have everything squared, diet, support, and if you can't make it to gym, improvise with heavy iron. I have before. 5x5 is what I started out with for about a year and it gave me a good base.

ive been running this routine for the last 4 weeks. my strength has been going up good and my test should be kicking in in next few weeks.

Back