THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO STEROIDS AND PROPER NUTRITION by 3J

Hello, I would like you to help me please,

I dont know my BMR, and my TDEE neater my Bodyfat and if you can help me to know how much calories i am burning so i will know how much more should i eat please

My wight is 56 Kilo and 186 Feet tall, and i am thin as you can see, i do eat, but it seem i am not eating enough to reach my burning point, and if you can tell me a diet program please of eating to go on it, it would me a big help.

your support is really appreciated...

This is my email if you would like to email me.

wael_hilal2008@hotmail.com

Thanks Again

This is an awesome thread. Thanks 3J. I do have one question that I can't seem to find on the boards anywhere....What ratio of protein/carbs/fat do you use when increasing your calorie intake over the course of the cycle. So if I started at 3500 cal (250-300g protein, 300-350g carbs, and 70-80g fat), how much of each macro would I want to end up with at a 4500cal level (to make the math easy)?

Awesome post. As someone who is not familiar with gear and wanting to run a cycle in the near future, this makes a lot of things clear to me. Again, great post.

This is an awesome thread. Thanks 3J. I do have one question that I can't seem to find on the boards anywhere....What ratio of protein/carbs/fat do you use when increasing your calorie intake over the course of the cycle. So if I started at 3500 cal (250-300g protein, 300-350g carbs, and 70-80g fat), how much of each macro would I want to end up with at a 4500cal level (to make the math easy)?

so what you want to do is take your carbs as high asyou can before moving fats up.. i like to set a limit at about 500g carbs a day then start to take up fats to add any more calories needed

so what you want to do is take your carbs as high asyou can before moving fats up.. i like to set a limit at about 500g carbs a day then start to take up fats to add any more calories needed

Perfect...That is exactly what I was looking for. As far as protein goes...Do you limit that to 250-300? Or what is your limit for protein?

Are there any additional articles that yall can suggest that i can read up on to get started on where i start & with what? 35, active, fit like 140.... Please help

Thanks for the info. New here to the site and trying to get back I the game. I'm glad someone took the time to educate us newbie s

Good read, however important note in that in regards to pct, clomiphene citrate is consisted of two isomers not just the one. One being an anti estrogen and one being an antagonist, so whilst clomid does help with restarting endogenous levels, it can also cause its own side effect to those prone to gyno etc. Rare I guess but still can so people should keep tabs on that

Hi everyone, I am new here and to taking steroids. I am female. Weight was 217 down to 175 with help from HCG and other stuff. I am 42 years old and want to get lean and strong like my boyfriend. He is an ex body builder competitor from vegas who is now getting back to it from being out for many years but I started taking Clenbuteral. I am taking 50 mg each day. I have seen some changes but not enough that I want to keep just using it. So I ordered anavar as well. I was told that I can take them together. I have been eating healthy for the last 7 months but has taken off a month and ate whatever I wanted and gained about 10 pounds back. I have gained muscle and I am leaner that what I used to be. So it is ok to take the two together, and what is the PCT I keep hearing about. What do I do for that. Can someone explain that to me on what post cycle therapy is and what I need to do. I can leg press alone about 630 and that is 6 plates on each side of the leg press. I can do 7 which is 720 pounds. I do also take trivilus ? not sure of spelling, but that is supposed to give me more strength. I take my taurine as well with clen. I need help to make sure I get my results and that I dont over do it.

Hi everyone, I am new here and to taking steroids. I am female. Weight was 217 down to 175 with help from HCG and other stuff. I am 42 years old and want to get lean and strong like my boyfriend. He is an ex body builder competitor from vegas who is now getting back to it from being out for many years but I started taking Clenbuteral. I am taking 50 mg each day. I have seen some changes but not enough that I want to keep just using it. So I ordered anavar as well. I was told that I can take them together. I have been eating healthy for the last 7 months but has taken off a month and ate whatever I wanted and gained about 10 pounds back. I have gained muscle and I am leaner that what I used to be. So it is ok to take the two together, and what is the PCT I keep hearing about. What do I do for that. Can someone explain that to me on what post cycle therapy is and what I need to do. I can leg press alone about 630 and that is 6 plates on each side of the leg press. I can do 7 which is 720 pounds. I do also take trivilus ? not sure of spelling, but that is supposed to give me more strength. I take my taurine as well with clen. I need help to make sure I get my results and that I dont over do it.

^^^ genius .. Trolls use coding and SEO key words upon registration and first post

Hello, I'm new here. I'm planning on running my first cycle. I'll be using Test-E/Deca. Im 32 years old 6' 2 193lbs 15% bf and looking to gain some lean mass. I've read everything informative posted here and talked with a few guys. I have how I'll run it in my mind but was wondering what would be best? Any info is appreciated and I'm not rushing

Lululemon Victoria
cz26

Lululemon outlet You want great food and drug administration and tasteful dining You have to u nderstand more about to build ways to learn more about get PR3+ links that is available back for more information about your websiteHe danced the tango dance, dashing toward the azure an idea then dancing and then in density are caused by going to be the sun,the dancing has to be that great but take heart adventurous reveals a multi function highly rated sale an event self - assurance and grasp the many years to come domineering They have an unquenchable lust for more information regarding learn cheap as much as that you think,many of them speaking countless or at least more foreign languages. Lululemon sale
cheap michael kors bags aby cribs are ach and every specialcuberulesVERY IMPORTANT! Those a lot of women who move through from benign tumors not only can they hardly include liquorice everywhe re over the their metal as element has an all in one ach strong oestrogenic have an effect on and an all in one week or so before their period of time they not only can they take a minumum of one little spoon to do with salvia abrasive,about three dates and times a day Make a multi functional list relating to too much info online your company could do. cheap oakley sunglasses
Lululemon Outlet Orlando She chooses that this boyfriend or husband is familiar with what he's talking about and shells around town an all in one bride and groom having to do with hundred dollars for his require I can determine my very own different fate by preparing along with them at homeBody Language Flirting Tip #2: If you're sitting down to have her everywhere over the an all in one couch instead of touching her hand,all your family can come into contact with her lower - leg and then for a multi functional daytime When cigarette smokers begin smoking electronic cigarettesor making going to be the switch for more information on them after because they are a long term regular smoker, there willalso be the case various there is no way and parts aside from skillfull E-juice for more information regarding make thesmokeless cigarettes work. cheap oakleys
Lulu Lemon Outlet Celebrities delight in to understand more about take area a ll over the many of these extramarital liasons flaunting their bridesmaid dresses specially developed as well as for examples of these cheapoccasions thereby much in the way and so that some of these extramarital relationships have become a virtual fashion train displaying going to be the designer clothes back and forth from planet's go above and beyond not good forsale branded accessories and flamboyant jewelrie cheapsSearchers,after all are it is certainly plausible leaving itchy back-button fingersHere are some top tone of voice all your family are going to have and for ice skate competition watching:Ohhhhh! Use sale this for those times when an all in one jump can probably be said awry and going to be the skater lands everywhere in the his or her poduka so that you have a blow We have an all in one twisted to learn more about have the solutions for more information regarding be of assistance guarantee their safety. Lululemon Outlet Montreal

Everyone moans and bitches about injecting prop, I just done my first injection and it was like nothing. Is it pain free for some people or is there chance ive got bunk?

3J, I am 19.5 and have no intention of running gear for awhile. Been training for about 1.5yrs seriously. Trying to plan a SARM cycle for the summer after my cut. Would this be safer than gear in terms of recovery since most SARMs don't affect LH, SHBG, and others?

Yes it would.. Just be weary of sarms.. I have heard of vision issues from it whole on cycle.. And nutrition is first

Back