The best Anadrol?

I wouldnt pay more than $.75 a pop for them, $1 at the most..... but thats not a total rip off.

I ran BDs and they werent bad, using the Quest ones along with my contest diet right now and am happy with them so far

anadrol

i like tokkyos better , i tried the one from brovel and i didnt see it work as good but im not sure if i took the rigth dose ,and yo can get tokkyos 100 tabs 5mg for 170 bucksi

Re: anadrol

tao said:
i like tokkyos better , i tried the one from brovel and i didnt see it work as good but im not sure if i took the rigth dose ,and yo can get tokkyos 100 tabs 5mg for 170 bucksi

Here's my take on the Oxymethonlon(a), that is sold in Mexico:

1. Brovel: If it says 50mgs, then you can be sure it is 25, if it isn't methyltest in the first place.

2. Ttokkyo: Crap. I'm not sure what the deal on these was, but the complaints far outweighed the kudos from my experiences.

3. Loeffler(Kenasteron-or whatever): I can honestly say, that when this item first arrived on the scene, that there was(now let me make this crystal-clear)....ABSOLUTELY JACKSHIT WORTH OF ACTUAL PRODUCT IN THE TABLETS!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm not sure if they cleared that up since, but I'll never give them the chance to prove it to me, unless I get handed some free shit. This shit came out right around the same time of their Sustenon 10ml vial, which had no active ingredient as well.

4. Denkall: The only brand that I thought was even remotely up to snuff. I'm not sure about the 75mgs/tab, but I did get screaming headaches on them, and occasional nosebleeds as well, so I knew they were good. The strength gains with these were the most comparable with the ones that I thought were best that I've taken, i.e, Green Giants.

I don't quite know what the story is on these Mexican items. I mean, the last one I used was Denkalls "Aqua-Test", which was rediculously painfull, even at a mere 100mgs/ml. I have since aquired some American Suspension that is the same dose, is even harder to mix than the Denkall, but results in absolutely ZERO pain. For some reason, they feel the overwhelming need to keep adding massive amounts of BA to their product(I'm talking all Mexi-Vet Co's) for whatever reason. Even though people say that "oxymetholone is oxymetholone" or "Test is Test", for some reason(again) Mexicos stuff is dosed right, but works less effectively.

Ive done androlic and anapolans from turkey and I thought the anapolans were better at 100mg a day than the androlic at 150mg a day

Old unimeds are really hard to find. Anapolan and Hemos get my vote but BD is very good as well and much easier to find.

Ran anapolon at 75mg/day for 4 weeks of cutting, did not loose a single pound but lost a shitload of fat and got a shitload of veins, very strong stuff. Have tried BD androlic, it did not seem to be near as potent.

my buddy tried 50 of Denkall's 75mg drols and got shit off them!! he also paid $420 through a mexican distributor who ships domestically!
I did around 60 tabs of the Hemogenins and absolutely loved them!!!
i didn't bloat at all,i took 1 tab daily alone and my bench,dead,squat blew up within two weeks!!
I was getting hot flashes all the time,and i felt the balls!!
other than those nothing is even supposed to touch the american Unimed A-bombs the real deal Unimed Anadrol 50s are supposed to be the best,I would love to get my hands on some if anyone knows anything????

Back