The Best Steroid?!?

Bast

Growing
Yeah, what is the best Steroid? With the least side effects and the best gains??
And that u dont have to use for ages and/or not take everyday..
Well in simple word.. what is THE BEST drug available today?

The best steroid IMO is the one that works best for you.

I might get flamed for saying this since I have never cycled before but I am starting very soon!

I recommend checking this board everyday and learning and asking questions.
That is what I have done and I have gained much knowledge.

The members here are great! They will answer your questions.
Take advantage of the wisdom that is avaliable to you.

IMO, using gear is a big gamble.
but like gambling, knowing the players and your limits and the rules of the game will decide if you walk away rich or walk away a poor.

Do a search on first cycle info
I am sure StonecoldNTO will be giving you the standard newbie cycle
That is what I am going to do.

I am sure he is getting cramps in his fingers from typing this :)

Ok.. I am mostly wondering here.. I like to learn more about gear, not that i am going to use but only for pure knowlagde..

keep it koming bro´s :D

the best one that you can use without sides I would think would be anavar, but on the whole test is best

needsize said:
the best one that you can use without sides I would think would be ana Anavar (var) , but on the whole test is best

Yep.....and I'm gonna be adding some Anavar (var) into my Test cycle, so I'll have the best of both worlds....................:D

Kind of hard to know without knowing your stats, generally I would say 400-500mg of test a week.

Bast said:
Ok, so testosterone would be the best..
what kind of a cykle would u guys recommend?
At 19 the best way is to stay away, give it another 6 years

JohnnyB

well, i aint going to take any myself, only want to know what would be the best.. ive been training seriously for like 1 year, and another year before that. was at 110pound before i startet.. am no at nearly 190pounds i think (185-190) and gaining good.
So this is only because i want to know abit more about it. :)
400-500mg of test a week. How to devide it? And where to shoot it?

StoneColdNTO said:
Yep.....and I'm gonna be adding some Anavar (var) into my Test cycle, so I'll have the best of both worlds....................:D

let me know how you like that stuff, I was very happy with it but never got to use it as part of a bulker

needsize said:
let me know how you like that stuff, I was very happy with it but never got to use it as part of a bulker

Oh for sure........:D

I'm just 2 weeks into the enanthate, so I'll give it another 2 weeks and then hit up the Anavar (var) too, from everything I hear, that PeruTech stuff just rocks......I can hardly wait.

StoneColdNTO said:
Oh for sure........:D

I'm just 2 weeks into the enanthate, so I'll give it another 2 weeks and then hit up the Anavar (var) too, from everything I hear, that PeruTech stuff just rocks......I can hardly wait.

The pt Anavar (var) gave me the best bridge I've ever had, I actually gained size...I would have added it to this bulker, but I wanted to go as androgenic/anabolic as possible, and since I had 100 bd anadrols already it made sense to go with that

DECA is the king here w/o a doubt...the one asking the question stated the least amount of sides...DECA takes it hands down...imho...DBT

What about Deca dick???? I would rather be a bloated pig and have a little acne than to not be able to get a hardon!!!!!

im also thinking of going on a cycle. what about primabolin ive heard its real clean and whats this deca dick your talking about ive always heard deca real safe and clean also what about ordering juice on internet is this o.k and where

Back