The Future of Primordial Performance

Trauma1

Zombie Killer
Primordial Customers and Ology Members,

Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

Thank you.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

androseries.jpg

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects.​

looks like esterfied isomers of dhea to me. I could be wrong, cant wait to see the new products & try them out.

looks interesting for sure! :)
maybe you cna put them all into 1 big pill and make it a super stack, the superman pill! :)
well or the S-pill (so you dont get sued for using the superman name lol.)
ether way looks cool

Only FIVE more days of waiting for more information on the Androseries! :xmas:

A slight delay in more information being released, but be assured that we are working as fast as we can to bring you more news on the AndroSeries. They definitely look promising :elephant:

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

The AndroDrive and AndroHard are what have me drooling!!!!!

A bit more info was released @ anabolicminds...

This thread, post#695

anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/161725-future-primordial-performance-24.html

The AndroDrive and AndroHard are what have me drooling!!!!!

A bit more info was released @ anabolicminds...

This thread, post#695

anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/161725-future-primordial-performance-24.html

For once I am not most interested in the big dog (AndroMass), but rather AndroLean is what has me intrigued. However, of course I'll be using AndroMass some time as well.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

For once I am not most interested in the big dog (AndroMass), but rather AndroLean is what has me intrigued. However, of course I'll be using AndroMass some time as well.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

I am looking forward to Androdrive/Andromass stack. :beertoast

Some good new for you all:

We tentatively plan to have our new "AndroSeries" out before christmas as long as everything continues as it is. So far, we're looking good.

I see 2011 being a very good year for Primordial Performance and a lot of happy customers to follow! :D

I'll keep you all in the loop if anything changes. We're working to make Christmas come early! :D

Some good new for you all:

We tentatively plan to have our new "AndroSeries" out before christmas as long as everything continues as it is. So far, we're looking good.

I see 2011 being a very good year for Primordial Performance and a lot of happy customers to follow! :D

I'll keep you all in the loop if anything changes. We're working to make Christmas come early! :D

Stocking Stuffers!

In other words...Primordial Performance is working hard to make sure Christmas rocks this year for all you hardcore trainers. :)

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

..and now we can save by ordering the Testosterone Replacement Stack for PCT and receive a free TCF-1!

..and now we can save by ordering the Testosterone Replacement Stack for PCT and receive a free TCF-1!

The best part is...it is not a one time only thing. You can purchase as many TRS's as you want and receive a free bottle of TCF-1 for each purchase of a TRS. So if you buy 3 TRS's you get 3 TCF-1's. :)

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Back