The History of Trenbolone by Ryan Root

My custom protein I had much worse anger/anxiety issues before my cycle, close to 0 now. Blake yea I love how I'm feeling.

Last edited:
My custom protein I had much worse anger/anxiety issues before my cycle, close to 0 now. Blake yea I love how I'm feeling.

Yeah man test is best I'm thinking of blasting and cruising and never getting of the stuff
Your right to wait before getting on the tren bro you have plenty of time for that later on
Love the wife beater tank top I think you yanks call em?

Yeah man test is best I'm thinking of blasting and cruising and never getting of the stuff
Your right to wait before getting on the tren bro you have plenty of time for that later on
Love the wife beater tank top I think you yanks call em?

the Hillbilly Bob wife beater tank tops, love them too lol!

First , great reply post Custom Protein !

I have to laugh about the wife beaters t-shirt. A few yeard ago I was in a Batterer's intervention type group. SO I come in from the gym wearing a gym tank n all pumped , lol So the instructor tells me I can't wear that. Huh , WTF a mean really people tis isn't revealing or some shit.?? Then some girl yells out "You're in this class with that "wife beater shirt" Huh JC WTF I yell are you fvckin crazy ( I wanted to say bitch !!) No, no just kidding.

I said I just came from the gym, come on I'm ok and not violent. Well shit right then a guy I never had seen says, "hell with that , I go to the same gym and I've seen you" :dunno: True story.

Funny about the wife beater shirt, I never heard. But ya learn so many things on here.

There's a difference between a wife beater and a tank top and then there's the spaghetti tank tops all the Lil kids wear cause they think it's cool although they look like they don't even lift lmao. This is a tank top, I actually rarely wear tank tops since I don't have huge arms(workin on it) but thought this one would be great for the election season I get a lot of compliments and a lot of dirty looks when I wear it haha fuck the haters Clinton's a piece of shit traitor to this country and belongs in prison death row. Go Trump 2016 make America swoll again!

Last edited:
I know what you mean about small arms. I just have never had big arms. Way back, like in my completion days , maybe you can see with my profile pic, not he avi they were defined and had a peak. But not so big, neither am I.

However when I am off they shrink pretty small so I don't wear the tank. Gotta laugh because I used to make fun of the students that religiously came in to my gym early Friday nights to get an arm pump. Most of the time just biceps.. LMAO at them and now myself. :(

Ah ha I get a free pass on this cause of me being an old man? Ya think :dunno:

PS: Sorry to get of topic Milton, I have too many stories. :( Now back to topic

Last edited:
Damn dude that profile pic is so old it's black/white! Haha just messin. My arms aren't small just not impressive enough to show off I'm trying to show them a Lil more love in the gym. Back to the tren thread lol

Testosterone can improve anxiety

I am really glad you feel better on testosterone. Just about everyone I know does. Testosterone is a hormone that instills confidence, focus, and a sense of well being. For many this can eradicate anxiety and depression. This is why I always recommend an exogenous supply of testosterone with any tren cycle. Using test with tren can actually mitigate some of the side effects.

This has been a great discussion on Trenbolone. Let's hear more stories and personal experiences so we can all learn more about tren!

Start with tren ace. This way if side effects begin to negatively affect you, you can stop the tren ace and it will be out of your system in just a few days. If you take tren e, it takes many weeks to get out of your system. I would recommend taking with a fast acting testosterone, such as test prop or test ace. You can mix it right in the same syringe as the test prop or test ace. The benefit here is, the tren ace will take the PIP (post injection pain) out of the test prop (or anything that tends to cause PIP) when you mix them together in the same syringe. Take these together 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, or however you want to do it. Stick with this regimen for your first cycle. If you tolerated any side effects without a problem, you can increase the amount on the next cycle to 4 times a week. I wouldn't go much more than 400mg a week of tren, but once you experiment, the amount that works the best for you will become clear. Just be aware of the possible side effects and experiment until you find the amount you can take where the gains are great and the side effects don't negatively affect your life. Also know that many people don't feel the sides from tren ace for 2 weeks after first injection.

Last edited:
this makes me ask a very important question as i have seem many beginners wanting to use tren right off the bat.
At what age, cycle number can a man begin using tren?

such a good read and thread, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Back