The results of my anavar bridge

needsize

Community Veteran
The day after my show 4 weeks ago I started the Peru Tech anavar at 20mg ed as a bridge. After a week I dropped it down to 15 mg, and a while later I ended up dropping it down to 10mg to see how I responded to that amount.

I have to say this is the best I have ever felt between cycles, my sex drive is really high (lots of fun with a wife who is 5 months pregnant), my strength levels are actually going up, which I've never had happen before, and absolutely no size lost. I'm sure that the Anavar (var) has me shut down somewhat, but nothing that I can feel, and I normally feel very shut down post cycle, no matter what I do. I ran the 10mg am dbol bridge before, and that left me feeling shut down and limp

I did change post cycle therapy somewhat, this time I ran hcg at 1000iu for 5 days in a row, then started a mix of clomid and nolva, which seemed to work a whole lot better than clomid alone. All in all, very glad that I decided to run the Anavar (var), and will do it again after my next cycle

Very good info.........

I'd absolutely LOVE to try a Anavar (var) bridge.....all in the name of science of course.....:D

I used 20mg of Anavar (var) before and had good strength gains. I think that the idea you need 40mg ed to see any results is hype. I've seen 2 studies that show that Anavar (var) works at 15mg.

Glad to hear it worked for you Bro

JohnnyB

that sounds awesome....I havent even started my next cycle yet, and now I am all excited to bridge when its done.....LOL....Glad everything worked out for you brotha...

I'm pretty happy about it myeslf. Originally I wasnt planning on coming off after the show as my blood work was all still in the normal range, but since I felt so crappy I thought I'd give my body a break, along with the post show rebound I've gained a ton of size

House, liking the gh, it seems to be helping keep me lean, i was only using 2iu until this week. I weighed 180lbs contest day with a 30" waist, weigh 230lbs today with a 33" waist, so I've gained some fat/water, but a lot of mass too

i plan on ordering a couple grams of Anavar (var) pretty soon. thanks for the info, my wiener is getting hard thinking bout it.

What did your cycle look like prior to starting your bridge? and what are you planning on doing for your next cycle? I thinking of doing the same thing, but haven't decided between dbol or Anavar (var) yet.
How long did you run your post before starting the Anavar (var)? Let me know, I'm curious to see exactly what you did.

the cycle that I finished was a contest one, masteron/anavar/prop, that kind of thing, including the bulking part it lasted for 7 months. The day after the show I started the bridge, as well as started hcg which I ran at 1000iu per day for 5 days. I also started nolva/clomid, which I ran for 3 weeks. The next cycle, is eq/deca/enth/anadrol

I would definitely suugest the Anavar (var) for a bridge, I did the dbol one, lost more size and felt more shut down. The peru tech Anavar (var) was super cheap, and worked a whole lot better

THE PT Anavar (var) IS AWESOME...SO FAR EVERYONE HAS POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT...JUST PURCHASED A FEW BOTTLES FOR MYSELF POST CYCLE...THX FOR THE TIP NEEDSIZE...DBT

needsize said:
the cycle that I finished was a contest one, masteron/anavar/prop, that kind of thing, including the bulking part it lasted for 7 months. The day after the show I started the bridge, as well as started hcg which I ran at 1000iu per day for 5 days. I also started nolva/clomid, which I ran for 3 weeks. The next cycle, is eq/deca/enth/anadrol

I would definitely suugest the Anavar (var) for a bridge, I did the dbol one, lost more size and felt more shut down. The peru tech Anavar (var) was super cheap, and worked a whole lot better

Just wondering about your next cycle? This is no flame intended but why you running EQ/deca together?

I'm combining EQ and deca together as they are both anabolic, but work differently, so they should work synergistically together. This time I dont want to go high mgs on any one drug, so I am spreading them around to a wider variety. Anyone that I talked to that ran that combo was very happy with it

Back