The testimonial thread

3J

Super Moderator
hey guys.. as you all know iv put alot of work into the diet section here and helped a great many people..

if you are one of those people here's ur chance to speak up and let everyone know!! its nice to hear the feedback of people who have recieved my advice!!! i love hearing success stories so shoot away with them!!

hey mate..just dropping a post to say thank you for the help with my diet its helping me alot..im making great gains already and im learning alot more about nutrition..best diet advise ive had in a long time :)

Well i been researching your thread for a long time fixed myself a diet based on your tips and examples and it been working grate for me.

I dropped 20 pounds of fat in 2 months and am slowly raising my cals up now to maintain the weight and burn fat at the same time

Anyways, i appreciate your work 3j you been a grate help

Well i been researching your thread for a long time fixed myself a diet based on your tips and examples and it been working grate for me.

I dropped 20 pounds of fat in 2 months and am slowly raising my cals up now to maintain the weight and burn fat at the same time

Anyways, i appreciate your work 3j you been a grate help

thats great to hear man!!! theres so much knowledge on that thread for people to just use.. glad your taking advantage of it!!

Starting week 2 tomorrow and so far so good! It's so friggin easy!! Thanks man and you know you'll be updated 3J. Tomorrow morning pics and measurements ;)

Wise move Stevenmd!

Yeah, this is a big step for me. I've always had body issues (thanks mom) so eating what he wants me to eat is a big leap of faith on my part. But I want to look really f@cking good for my new girlfriend. She always looks like she's about a month out from a fitness competition so I figure I should return the favor for her.:D

2 weeks ago I sent my measurements to 3J. My waistline was 41.5". This morning I sent my bi-weekly measures and my waistline is 39.5". I've lost 2 inches in 2 weeks and my weight has only decreased 1 pound!! So I'm definitely losing fat while retaining and even building muscle at the same time! 3J's guidance is definitely taking me to the next level. I've been doing it all wrong for years. I'm so happy I found Ology and 3j! Looking forward to the next 7 weeks of his expertise. Thanks buddy! :)

Just stared with 3J, just finished my questionnaire. Excited to begin based on everyone's recommendations.

Hi, I am newbie here. But I read a lot on this forum, which is definitely helpful for me. So I take chance to say ***8220;Thank You!***8221;

I've been working with 3j for seven week. Loving every min of it he offers a great services will def be useing him again in the near future.

Back