the TRUTH about QUALITY VET

chrisleblanc

hi guys,

i need to know something about quality vet....are they STILL producing roids ? People will says its all knockoff from china, others will say that quality vet still produce in asia...

i know since 2006, operation gear grinder stop the production of this company in mexico but the products or still available, even here in canada,quebec. Maybe its fake stuff, i cant tell. My friend bought one QV DECA 300mg and the bottles look like a real one, no fake shit on it, plus a great holograme...BUT...the results of his cycle are really poors....so i was wondering, IS THE REAL QUALITY VET IS STILL AVAILABLE ON THE ROIDS MARKET ?

thanks guys for your advice...

some conterfeit are sold. i don't trust people whose saying they are working.

the rumors about they are delocalized to asian country is simply BS!

They told same with Jurox and Stalion labs.... Let it.

you will never know what you will get.

the ORIGINAL quality vet is gone. there are fakes and clones available [ IP for example/ as info i would NOT inject IP lol ]. stay away IMO.

So is IP's QV/BD good or bad???Some people say he is the only one they will buy the QV/BD from and some say its shit. What is the truth? Is it good or what?

So is IP's QV/BD good or bad???Some people say he is the only one they will buy the QV/BD from and some say its shit. What is the truth? Is it good or what?

as i said i woul NOT inject anything from IP. proceed at your own risk.

QV is gone, they were not that special when they were operating either.
Whatever you have is questionable so say the least. No way I would bother
with that no matter what story is included.

ip has beeen in business for years and quality has been ifffy at best . sterility issues have happened more than once and many people over the years have tested [ lab ] his gear and found different substances in the vial than what was listed.

from personal experience ive had the "new" QV and it was legit.. but there are many fakes out there.. all depends on your source and which ones you have.. the deca and test 250 i got ahold of were 100% real.. im not saying it was from QV but it was in the oldschool QV bottles with hologram and results were good..

ip has beeen in business for years and quality has been ifffy at best . sterility issues have happened more than once and many people over the years have tested [ lab ] his gear and found different substances in the vial than what was listed.

really!!, i brought my 1st cycle from IP, i mite need to get a new source for my second cycle

I did some 'recent' QV Tren Ace last year. It was top notch. Not sure about fakes and such.

yeah its really hard to say...theres is so much bullshit about QV gear but i would not try the QV products, same thins about denkall, so much fake out there

but do you guys know one brand thats STILL producing pharmaceuticals roids like deca

I just finished a some QV test E. I was not very comfortable taking this product because of what I read about the company. They shut down in 06 or 07, supposedly reopened under a new name, even though mine was still labeled QV, mine expired in 09, and I couldnt check the the batch number.

after I finished my cycle, I would say my QV was under dosed at best... for at least half my cycle I had flu symptoms and even lost my voice for a few days. I will say this, if my QV was fake they did a damn good job. I did get some size off the stuff, but nothing amazing.

Hey Guys! Have never ordered from IP but my friend reps QV gear! He goes through AG! Has anyone had any luck with AG? Hope you guys know who I'm talking about when I say AG. Thinking of going through them for some QV or BD gear.

Can anyone help?

i was just in TJ Mexico the other day and a pharmacy sold me a QV package and wrapped and when i opened it the hologram sticker was just chrome and didnt change colors with light. Fake? Some local vet pharmacies were telling me that QV shut down in 06. I went back to get my money back and had to make a scene. Fake?

Back