The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters
paranoia for sure, nut shrinkage. I also find that the quality of product makes a big difference. i.e. I had pharmacuetical grade test once and it was incredible....it just seemed to work better in every way... boners, muscle growth ..... it even felt cleaner if that is possible

I had really bad lower back problems while on winstrol..... it felt like my lower back muscles were constantly cramped, i couldn't sit through an hour long class, or get to sleep at night because of it. I ended up having to go to a chiropractor, who told me i had a superstrong back but i need to take it light on my workouts, fuck that shit.

Jyzza said:
Acne, Acne and Acne. After close to 2 years it's gone but it left red marks (scars) which I will have to get removed. Doc said it will go away on its own but it will take another few years.
Ditto

Years ago acne & mood swings were the beaters for me but, I'm at a good place now
and I would have to say the only bummer is getting the stuff and paying the highwaymen. As for aggressiveness, I kept in the gym,focused on the the weight being lifted and on occasion one of my sub-contractors.

I got the clap cause i was bangin too many dirties. Yes this is directly steroid related, when your arms are litterally busting through your shirt with pumped veins the girls simply cant say no! :baby:

Yo Tengo Madera? said:
I voted but you wanna know what my biggest concern really is?....my memory.

I have always been known for a tremendous memory. Somehow my mind has taken like a video tape of things. I could read a page and then quote sections of it word for word - people have been amazed by that. At my 10 and 20 high school reunion I discussed things - some people disputed what I said and then someone found photos of said events and my memory was 100%. My family always amazed at how I could remember the most minute details of things. Especially if there was some trigger it was like I was immersed in a living mental video replay of whatever I was trying to remember - in very fine detail.

I returned to school 3 years ago. I am in my 40's. Things were going great until a cycle that involved some homebrew last summer. I could taste this really weird taste with an inject. I did homebrew before but never had this paint taste or something. I was getting by on almost no sleep. I averaged like 3 hours per night for 5 months or so. My memory got terrible. I thought it was the lack of sleep. I could not memorize new things. As well old memories that use to be crystal clear where jumbled.

Here now, a year or so later, its the same. Things I could have pictured in detail are now just partial. I sit and try to memorize things and its to no avail. I think something, maybe excess BA or binders that were in there or something, in that one batch (and last batch ever of home brew) fried my neurons.

Please dont take any offense but I dont think gear has anything to do with your decreasing memory....... my biggest guestimate: age

for me its been shoulder tendon issues (rotator cuff), had to have it immobilzed for a month and than had phys therapy for 3 months after that........ the pain was not my upset, it was all those days out of my temple (the gym)

that was a year and half ago, since than i have eased my way back in, lifting even smarter than before and staying away from things like barbell bench presses and heavy overhead routines. Also I work the minor muscles in that area 2-3 times a week to help strengthen those minute muscles we tend to overlook and dont hit

I will have to live with the damage thats been done, but atleast i can still lift and get big

I'm surprised no one mentioned soreness from injections... I don't know how many times I've said I pulled my hamstring as a excuse to why I'm walking with a limp.

Back