The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters

mvmaxx

For those that have used AS vote for the worst side effects that you yourself have experienced.

I borrowed this post from ryker77 on EF. I thought it was a good post.

Great idea for a post.......now if we can just limit the comments like "the only side I got was increased strength" and stuff like that.

For me it was LVH related to high bp.

StoneColdNTO said:
Great idea for a post.......now if we can just limit the comments like "the only side I got was increased strength" and stuff like that.

For me it was LVH related to high bp.

Well, I'm hoping those that vote take it serious and be honest with what sides they've experienced. We'll see. :D

Acne, Acne and Acne. After close to 2 years it's gone but it left red marks (scars) which I will have to get removed. Doc said it will go away on its own but it will take another few years.

Excessive body hair growth has been my biggest problem (so far) Mood swings are controlled quite well when using drugs like femara or arimidex as I believe estrogen to be the main culprit for those mood swings.

i have high cholesterol and im only 19 kinda sucks i dont know if its because of roids or not when i got my blood work done i was off and have been off for like 3 months

WALLY said:
i have high cholesterol and im only 19 kinda sucks i dont know if its because of roids or not when i got my blood work done i was off and have been off for like 3 months

Just my 2ccs but i would stay on top of that, it can be manged......

Back