thick waist

Mr.SUST

anybody experienced thickening of the waist while on AAS? on week 5 of sust750mg/deca500mg per week. 6'0" 240 appx. 15% bf. i can see the changes in body composition, losing BF and gaining muscle. abs are forming nicely and waist is losing fat, but still seems to be getting thick and dense. any ideas? i've never had a "wasp-waist", but its never been this big!!!

I guess I remember in the past my waist getting biger. When you think about it you gain weight so it has to go some were. A little hear and a little there you know. It's not all going to go to your chest (big chest) or (big arms) I would say as long as it's not FAT and bluberey a little bit thicker waist wount be all that bad. Besides I don't know how old you are but as the years go on the extra pounds have a tendency to go to the waist. It could be worse you can be a girl and it could go right to your ass. LOL

So I'm just brain storming hear for you. I have no pro facts backing up anything I say. So take it with a grain of salt. And what does that mean any way a grain of salt. Who makes these sayings up any how?

i understand that as i grow older (i'm 37) the waist is harder and harder to keep trim. i'm o.k. with it being a little thicker than when i was , say 20. the wifes bustin' my balls alittle about it tho...LOLZ! just wondered if Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) played a factor, besides the obvious, that the abs are muscles too, and will grow just like any other muscle.....

If you train abs with weight machines, either with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or without, they will get bigger and poke out. If you want the thin Brittany Spears six pack do a ton of regular situps no weight. If you are doing heavy weight training with abs on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) they will balloon out... looks cool but you have to maintain them or you look like Iron Sheik.

no machines, just body weight crunches and decline situps....although i do a lot of heavy squats, i have a feeling that may have something to do with it....

ive used alot of test and my waist has balloned ! im 5/10 this morning 226lbs and at 233lbs a few weeks ago i was 16% bf so im gonna be around 15% now my stomach is solid with an outline of abs but im still a 38 inch waist i think a combination of sustonon heavy deads squats and bench is to blame! Ive noticed a few pros if they stand side on their abs stick out just as far as their chest if not more!

For what it's worth, I attribute it more to the bloating and water retention factors of test. It's done the same to me and then w/in 4-6 weeks after my last injection it goes down and I tend to harden up and taper down... Even losing several inches off my waist as the bloat and water go away. Just my 0.02

from what i've heard, pros wear a weight belt everyday in the gym regaurdless of the muscle group being worked to keep their waists narrow

mine has slowly gotten bigger over the years, which I never understood as I dont sqquat or deadlift anymore...dont know that its the juice, just years of heavy training

I'll say it's false. It's retarded. This isn't corset training, it's a fucking weight lifting belt. It's not going to reshape your midsection.

always keep the belt tight while doing squats and deads...also practice sucking everything in and holding it for 30 secs

Behemoth said:
I'll say it's false. It's retarded. This isn't corset training, it's a fucking weight lifting belt. It's not going to reshape your midsection.

do some research. waist wraps for the sauna have been around forever. true they dont decrease FAT like some claim, but they have been shown to decrease INCHES. wasnt that the point??? he said hes not gaining fat. its obviously not a quick fix, but it seems people do use it to help. my 2 cents. not like it costs you anything to try

mark444 said:
do some research. waist wraps for the sauna have been around forever. true they dont decrease FAT like some claim, but they have been shown to decrease INCHES. wasnt that the point??? he said hes not gaining fat. its obviously not a quick fix, but it seems people do use it to help. my 2 cents. not like it costs you anything to try
LOL!... i DO appreciate the effort to try and help me out bro....thanks...!!

deltaboy14 said:
always keep the belt tight while doing squats and deads...also practice sucking everything in and holding it for 30 secs
i keep my belt so tight while doing deads and squats i have to release it between sets so i can breathe!!!LOL,....

Back