Thinking about adding Tren to my cycle

baldie99

I'm currently doing a Tbol, deca, test ent. cycle. this is my fourth cycle just incase anyone needed to know.
weeks 1-5: 30 mgs of tbol/day
weeks 1-12: 420mgs of deca/week
weeks 1-12: 550mgs of test ent/week

thinking of throwing trent acetate in when the tbol runs out. so week 6 or 7 to week 12 run tren acetate.

Few questions...
1: anyone see any problems with this?
2: what dosage do you think i should run?(considering all the other things I'm on)
3: how bad is tren on the hair? i'm not really going bald in the back but I have a bit of a receeding hair line.

save the tren for the next cycle running tren that late would be a waste cuz u wouldnt see any results from tren until the fourth week

save the tren for the next cycle running tren that late would be a waste cuz u wouldnt see any results from tren until the fourth week

but it's tren acetate...a really fast acting ester(1-2 days i beleive). wouldn't it start kicking in within a few days?

... is right. No need tren now... you will make it in an other cycle.

So for you present cycle. deca for 10 weeks is better. always ending with testo... never finish all compounds at once...right?

thus deca 10 week and test 12 weeks.

Don't forget about PCT...

yea the deca takes longer to clear, so i was gonna stop it after 10 so the test and deca would clear around the same time so i could start my pct.

i knew kane would come to the rescue he knows his stuff when it comes to tren

tren and deca can both caused progesterone trouble and they are also 2 of the hardest compounds to recover your natural hpta with . imo dont mix them , your asking for trouble if you do.

tren and deca can both caused progesterone trouble and they are also 2 of the hardest compounds to recover your natural hpta with . imo dont mix them , your asking for trouble if you do.

there we go, that's the kinda answer I was looking for. thanx

beware of tren for what????????? i do 16 weeks with tren ace in my cycle's....

not at massive doses i start off with 100mg ed for the first8 weks then taper down to 50 mg..so far my blood is good and ive personnaly have no problems....but yes at the end of it i go to my fam doc and he runs the bloodwork for me....

i happen to love tren too i have about 80 ml just sitting here n i would love to put it into my current cycle but y.my gains r good n probably wouldnt b boosted much by tren at this point. i m running deca n dont need more shut down or titties.its a good next cycle with winstrol n test prop. so i will sit on it n run it nexy cycle it will have me looking real good for summer.

yeah a buddy of mine ran test enan and decca ..got mad size form it then in the spring he still ran the two combo and brought the tren in it...holt fack ....did he look amazing...

Back