Thinking about giving the "Rocks" diet a try.

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
I think I'm gonna give it a go and eat this to a "T" for 1 month and see what happens. I'll start May 1st.
I'll try and get pics of before and after.
I'll be doin 750mg ew of Test Enanthate (that I'm already doing) and start the Tren May 1st 100mg Tren eod for 6 wks.

Meal 1
10 egg whites , scrambled
3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup of oatmeal
3 rice cakes
24oz water

Meal 2
6oz grilled chicken breast
1c grits
6oz yams
1c steamed asparagus
24oz water

Meal 3
6oz water-packed tuna
1c brown rice
1c sliced cucumber
24oz water

Meal 4
6oz perch fillet
1c barley
6oz baked potatoe
1c steamed green beans
24oz water

Meal 5
6oz pork tenderloin
1c brown rice
6oz baked sweet potatoe
1c peas
24oz water

Meal 6
10 egg whites , scrambled
3 servings cream of rice or 1c oatmeal
24oz water

Total calories about 3,700
Protein 270-280 grams
Carbs 525-550 grams
Fat 26-28 grams
sodium about 2,300 milligrams

It might be a bit much for me at 5'7" 195 , but the Rock is 6'4" 245
A trainer set him up with this diet , with fat burning in mind.

Whats your opinions ?

Peace Oz

what are your goals?

that diet contains carbs all day.....

you must be bulking, and if you are it looks pretty solid.

Do you plan on eating that same menu every single day for a month. or is that just one of the days?

I doubt you would loose any fat on that diet ... unless you run for 12 miles a day.

You could lose fat on that diet if you weighed 245 like the rock and are very active. But you should consider cutting a couple of the carbs. I would say take out the oatmeal in meal six since it is close to bed time. The protien is about right. Don't get locked into a diet like that unless you have a lot of time/money/willpower. I find it better to have protien and carb goals and not worry about the source as long as I am eating healthy.

It sounds like a terrible fat burning diet, and I would be cautious about any diet that the stars have, The Rock has personal trainers, and I bet that he does not even use this diet--very often this is marketing B.S. Arnold Swarzenegger used to do this all the time, his real diet was his. The stuff he shared with the general public was mostly B.S.---Also a diet has to work for you--the Rock has his own diet and you should have your own.

There is no EFA's anywhere??? That is way too many carbs. I woudl be a fat bloated tired sob if I ate that many carbs

Like I said , "I was THINKING " of trying this diet. But as alot of you have mentioned , the carbs are high and the likelyhood of eating the same damn thing day in and day out sounds really boring. I also doubt at 5'7" 195 lbs with a slight more BF than I want at the moment , I could handle eating that much in a day. I would probably stick with a a few of the meals and in between add shakes and rice cakes instead of his big meals.

My goal is to be leaner at 195 , so I'm thinking dropping the carbs to 250g ed.

How about some feed back on a layed out 6 meal a day diet that you guys would suggest. I appreciate the time , Thanks

Peace Oz

i think the diet will work for anyone that wants to bulk up extremely well. but i started a bulking diet and it is so hard to keep up with for a while cause sometimes u just dont have to time and money. so ssmla123 is right, u definitly need the will power to keep up thjis diet

The most important thing about any diet is that you have to make it bearable at the least and hopefully enjoyable. If you do not enjoy the food you are eating it will be a short duration of time when you end up cheating or quitting altogether. Eating the same thing over and over is a bad idea-unless you absolutely love what you are eating. Bulking up can be expensive and time consuming, but it should not be boring.

I have no problem eating the same thing in and out, just have to view food as nutrition & a source of energy.. not a big deal eating the same thing for me personally

I have no problem eating the same thing in and out, just have to view food as nutrition & a source of energy.. not a big deal eating the same thing for me personally

Ummm...I think his diet might have changed its been 9 years bro..lol

Back