thinking of giving my pit some test ? good or bad idea ?

DEVILtrainer666

i havent seen any posts like this but a friend of mine said i can go to a local veterinarien (cant spell , duh) and get my pit some test , is this true ? AND NO I DONT BELIEVE IN FIGHTING MY DOG I LOVE HIM TO MUCH TO DO THAT just to clear this up .

DEVILtrainer666 said:
i havent seen any posts like this but a friend of mine said i can go to a local veterinarien (cant spell , duh) and get my pit some test , is this true ? AND NO I DONT BELIEVE IN FIGHTING MY DOG I LOVE HIM TO MUCH TO DO THAT just to clear this up .

WHY do that???

I dont know about Test, but I do know they will give up EQ and Winstrol....all depending on how well you know them....Tried to get Test before and all the Test had estidol or estridol, cant remember how it was spelt but I do know all the Test they had, had estrogen in it. As far as giving it to your Pit, Hit him with Winstrol daily,we usually did 25mg,and feed him Pro Bits(high protien) put him on a tread mill and watch him turn into a bad ass....of course only if this is for your dog!

what would be the point in doing that? you think your dog wants that? your playing with his body and his organs when doing that. you could possibly worsen a pre-existing condition that you may not know he has... i wouldnt do that

How much more do you want your dog screwing your leg, or barking at friends, or hovering around the table for scraps or tearing up the house. It seems to me that if ya give the dog some test it will be doing these things frequently. Also you are posting on a AS info board, you don't have access to test yourself and you probably train but you want to try and mooch some off of a vet for your dog, I think this post is BS.

u dont need jusice for the dogg just like u,get its diet stright,and run them on a slap mill every day ,and do some weight pulls .and here ya go !i breed olde english bulldogges,such as this.and they dont need gear ,shes her weight class champion !

I don't understand why everyone is so against putting animals on roids. Alot of roids are designed specifically for animals. I have an aging dog that I was thinking on starting on a low dose of AS to help keep the dog healthy and strong. If you are looking to turn your dog into a monster with AS then that is wrong. Their are however many theraputic uses for AS in animals.

wartime for that,tahtsa different story bro .it does help them tightens the muscles up and keep s the hipps and pones in place .

It's an incredibly bad idea. I raise and breed rottweilers. Rottis and pits have the highest "prey drive" among all dogs.. That means they see most things as prey. I would not intensify this instinct by administering Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to an otherwise healthy animal. All you will get is a jacked pit bull who wants to kill everything it sees.

AAS benefit dogs with muscle and joint problems. The side effects may still out weigh the benefits and other drugs like rimadyl or even glucosamine have showed equal benefits. That's from personal experience with my older dogs.

If you want to beef him up, feed him and train him. Get him a body harness and let him pull a tire around for a while, it works.

umm pitts ,yea rotts ??there not even cosidered working doggs ,they ahve no drive after 20 min .of running they drop on tehre face .what bout pressa s ?oeb s ?american bulls ???rotts do not compare to these doggs in anything and if u loook # doggs in attecks arent pitts ,there mainly the doggs that compete in teh schulztund ,rotts ,shepards ,dobbies ,

Thats pimp G, dont listen to these dudes...if i was you i would just get him on some EQ for like 600mg a week :) i have a pit bull also....i was thinking about doing it....but hes already crazy enough.....plus why give him the juice when i can use it :)

Paulie R said:
It's an incredibly bad idea. I raise and breed rottweilers. Rottis and pits have the highest "prey drive" among all dogs.. That means they see most things as prey. I would not intensify this instinct by administering Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to an otherwise healthy animal. All you will get is a jacked pit bull who wants to kill everything it sees.

AAS benefit dogs with muscle and joint problems. The side effects may still out weigh the benefits and other drugs like rimadyl or even glucosamine have showed equal benefits. That's from personal experience with my older dogs.

If you want to beef him up, feed him and train him. Get him a body harness and let him pull a tire around for a while, it works.

I got a half n half. I know what you mean. I cant imagine mine on any AS...shes bad enough already trying to kill anyone that is a stranger to her. Id consider deca someday though as she got older.

Id love to have a presca though...dont have that cash though

what a great Idea,maybe if your lucky a pit with added aggression would be great addition at the local park,school yard,maybe even a childs b-day party!,I might get flamed but Ive been around alot of dogs and out of all the dogs Ive been around the only life threatening situations have been with pitts,1 child mauling,1 adult attack,3 pet killings(2cat1dog) and every single one the owner said "they have never done that before" those dogs are bred the fight and kill its in their genitics,and they have all the right tools to do this, I hate when some moron brings their pitt to the park where my children are playing(I have to leave)because I cant trust that their dog will not attack my child,not willing to put my child through that.

Back