this is what i just started

house1

Community Veteran
since i took a vaction from life i dropped my test dose down to 200 mgs -- getting ready to jump back into life so this is what i am planning

test 600mgs
eq 600mgs
gh --3ius to start
t3 25mcgs

will be dieting while running this --

i am 293lbs at present -- been eating like shit - enjoying it though lol

short term goal is 260lbs

long term is 245 to 250 lbs

pulled the igf1 -- well it got thrown away lol-- my mother has been staying on the weekends to watch my kids so i can hunt--the wife works -- well she got cleaning out the freezer and bye bye it went lol

oh well , after reading a bunch of stuff on it and cancer i was getting nervous about running it anyway

Last edited:
rjx said:
Looks sweet. How many cals will you be taking in?

i am up over 5000 right now -- i will slowly drop them down -- will be cutting my carbs out bigtime-

i will have 1 cheat day a week right now but that will end after the holidays--then it gets very strict-

and alot of damn cardio lol-

i have been down this road before and have given in -- not happy with carrying the weight anymore- and the 2 guys i train with are getting ready to diet for shows after the holidays-

so i hope to stick to it this time --

house1 said:
i am up over 5000 right now -- i will slowly drop them down -- will be cutting my carbs out bigtime-

i will have 1 cheat day a week right now but that will end after the holidays--then it gets very strict-

and alot of damn cardio lol-

i have been down this road before and have given in -- not happy with carrying the weight anymore- and the 2 guys i train with are getting ready to diet for shows after the holidays-

so i hope to stick to it this time --
im in your corner bro , good luck to you . :)

good luck with it house!! the dieting thing is all in your head. get strong upstaires, and all will turn out fine~

Yo House... Long time brother... ;)

Stick to it pal I know you can hang... hit us up here if you feel the need to 'cheat'....

Doin well... Had to take some time off to get my head straight but all is better now.. ;)

Back