This is why you dont eat fastfood

Yeah, and the 35% of it is meat was raised on synthetic estrogen that deposits into your fat and womanizes you even more. (srs)

Honestly, I love taco bell...but I dont eat there much at all, mostly because I dont like eating out(health wise).

This is a direct effect of greed....which is directly incubated by capitalism :D

I dont see our system doing so hot with the have-not's becoming so overpowering over the "have's"

Yeah, and the 35% of it is meat was raised on synthetic estrogen that deposits into your fat and womanizes you even more. (srs)

You see the shit about the mexican kids? they eat so much fast food with the hormones that girls are getting their periods at 5-7yrs old, and the boys are developing breasts and other female attribute because of all the excess estrogen

You see the shit about the mexican kids? they eat so much fast food with the hormones that girls are getting their periods at 5-7yrs old, and the boys are developing breasts and other female attribute because of all the excess estrogen

dont forget to mention its not just limited to fast food.

Unless your eating strictly organic and using the right watter filter for your watter supply you are in consent contact with hormone disrupting chemicals.

Lets not forget about all of the household items that contain xenoestrogens

Testosterone levels are dropping and girls are menstruating sooner each and every year with no signs of slowing.

i could go on and on but this is pissing me off :flamingma

Taco bell looks and smells like someone ate rotten ground beef, wheat oats, soy lecithin, maltodrextrin, anti-dusting agent, modified corn starch and cow shit. Then immediately puked it out and put it in a taco.

I honestly can't remember the time I ate any type of fast food. If I don't feel like cooking for myself it's MMG all the way. Maybe once in a while some Chinese chicken and brocolli and brown rice. I don't fuck with cheat meals. I run high octane race fuel in this machine

it's like the woman (cant remember name) that does health lectures and carries around a mcdonalds hamberger from like 10 years ago. The shit looks like she just went through the drive through.

$.49 cents, what do you expect when there tacos are that cheap on a sunday. all fast food is crap but its convenient.

$.49 cents, what do you expect when there tacos are that cheap on a sunday. all fast food is crap but its convenient.

Sure is convinient, It's easy, it's filling, and and inexpensive.

BUT,

Most fast food is fried. Fried food tastes great, and people don't seem to care about the fat aspect.
(oils and fats are highly processed and very fatty) Most of these foods are highly processed (french fries, etc)

I understand life is hectic & you might have to eat fast food sometimes, just make smart choices,.... p.s (don't go to Taco Bell) lol.

Back