This weeks pics......................

Matt0071

This weeks pics, 2 weeks left on this current cut, after that 3j and psl contest its time to do a nice lean bulk ;)

what are your calories at?

300p, 110c, 45f 2135 kcals
This weeks macro'

Weight 196lbs

Been craving some peanut butter thiss week, lol, sucks but ill wake up and crave pb lol, couple times this week I woul suck back half a tub of pb like over 300g or so if not more lmao
Cant wait to do a lean bulk after :)
What u say my body fat is around, if looking at those pics right now, as I have another dexa scan on tues :)

Last edited:
Pics taken today at the gym, some people wanted some better lighting or were questioning the lighting, so took some at the gym today

the lighting is the still the same way lmao, broski i dont think you understand how lighting in a picture works lol...

but your looking lean but you've lost almost all your mass on the way

I'd focus on adding mass to everything. Try to bulk with a heavy diet just not a dirty bulk. You have seen your cutting capabilities. Now if I were you I'd be going off for a lil then back on heavy test dbol deca. Good luck and no more fighting with people mr tren ;)

the lighting is the still the same way lmao, broski i dont think you understand how lighting in a picture works lol...

but your looking lean but you've lost almost all your mass on the way

says the picless wonder boy who pussed out of the summer shredder....

and I'm not neccessarily a big Matt fan but i do commend him for setting a goal to get lean allbeit at the price of some mass.

Each of us that are seriously striving to look our personal best must learn how to manipulate our training, diet, and "supplements" and more importantly how to personalize each aspect to achieve said goals.

these pissing matches are counterproductive to the goals that websites like this one were created

Well said car, I am tired of all the bitch'n as well, nomatter how anybody looks leaned out or massed out, there is always going to be the ones that are insecure about there own physique
As far as loosing mass, I lost fat, from a dirty bulk, big dif from lbm to fat loss
Lean bulk as stated after the contest ends
As inhave been told by others and I totally agree myself when I look at somebody vascular and lean, they look bigger at 200lbs at 8% bf then 240 at 18 to 20% bf, just the way the illusion effect works

Last edited:
Well said car, I am tired of all the bitch'n as well, nomatter how anybody looks leaned out or massed out, there is always going to be the ones that are insecure about there own physique
As far as loosing mass, I lost fat, from a dirty bulk, big dif from lbm to fat loss
Lean bulk as stated after the contest ends
As inhave been told by others and I totally agree myself when I look at somebody vascular and lean, they look bigger at 200lbs at 8% bf then 240 at 18 to 20% bf, just the way the illusion effect works

condition wise... u look good bro

but at 196, u must be quite tall, cuz you're not holding onto much mass... now don't start bitchin (like I've seen u doing on here for months on end at times)... I'm just trying to offer some food for thought

Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler were exactly your weight when they turned pro... they are both 5'10 and at that weight they looked phenominal... I would say u gotta be at least 6'2 if u are 196

keep up the good work bro... if u can get to 230ish and maintain that condition... then u can bitch about what ever u want ;)

Thanks china, yes going to do a lean bulk in a few weeks or so, gonna try to put on as much lbm as possible without hopefully gaining to much fat in the process, I am just trying to get as oow in bf as I can then put some much needed ,mass onto the frame, look so depleted been along haul cut, not as planned but sticking it out till then end of this contest, thanks china for the feedback :)
Probs around 187 to 190lbs without the bloat, been craving the pb recently, damn midnight blues lol, to long on this cut, body and mind starting to fight back abit

Last edited:
What would u estimate my body fat looking at me? Use calipers and such and got a dexa scan tomorrow, but just curious on what u guys think bf wise

What would u estimate my body fat looking at me? Use calipers and such and got a dexa scan tomorrow, but just curious on what u guys think bf wise

I'd say u are under 10%, but exactly the number is very difficult as everyone holds varying amounts of bf internally... for example a few guys on the Olympia stage get near 5%, but most are more like 7%

when u start gaining again, do it slowly, over a good amount of time... just like you've been doing for this cut... good job

Dexa scan booked tomorrow will throw up the results tomorrow
Thanks again china, yeah i gain or loose fairly quick ectomorph i have been classified as, so I will eat alittle above maintanence and make adjustments accordingly keeping my diet pretty much the same just filling in the extra cals coming from carbs and keep my carb timing the same as well, seems to work out best for me
Thanks again china :)

Last edited:
Back