Those guys that just piss me off.

Hymers

Ok so this is a rant and i had to get if off my chest because my gym buddy wasn't with me this morning.

So i noticed a new member at my gym about a month or two ago and he was a total druggy (stoner) the guy must of been about 100lbs on a good day and 10%BF because of all the drugs. From what i can gather he must of been here working out about 2 weeks before he started bloating up, a fucking lot. From what ive heard from other members at the gym hes on Test 400 ...must be a fuck load. Because he looks about 190lbs and swole as fuck. I seriously can't stand the people who come to the gym for a week, fill themselves full of gear and walk around like they know it all. It grinds my gears :flamingma

Before anyone thinks "oh hes jealous lol" I'm not, but the guys attitude stinks. Anyone elts run into "these" guys at the gym?

Rant over :)

Anyone elts run into "these" guys at the gym?

Rant over :)

I haven't had that unlucky fortune but what I do tend to come across all the time is lazy ucks who act like racking their weights is beneath them. It's like geez pick up your damn weights and put them back in place or lift at your damn house.

But yea I can see how what you're saying would piss you off. But he will likely be the guy who isn't running a cycle properly and ends up with ED, or milkable tits.

Oh god that tips me over the edge :/ i actually really shouted at one guy once because i specifically heard him say to his partner, who actually said "Ok lets put these back and use the machine" and he just said "No i cant be arsed, someone elts will want them and put them back." I freaking lost it.

Felt bad later and went over to apologies after my session haha was pretty harsh :p heat of the moment and all that :)

ive been working out since i was 16 i am now 26 had a bad accident over a year ago and had to stop going to the gym for almost 7 months now getting back into the gym on no gear as of now but i still have size but lost a lot due to just laying around and im seeing lil 16 17 18 year old kids on gear walking around like there the shit when they just signed up when i was there age i didnt think about touching that stuff only until my body stopped growing and i was 24 did i start but.. anyway all geared out when they have never put the time in.. it suck when basically u been working out all this time and see theses lil fucks come in and after a month and a half there the shit and i cant even find legit gear to get myself back where i was before the injury i would like to tell them u should have waited till you hit 24 or older cause they are going to have some problems doing it that young thats what gets me at the gym especially now starting fresh back after an injury..

I haven't had that unlucky fortune but what I do tend to come across all the time is lazy ucks who act like racking their weights is beneath them. It's like geez pick up your damn weights and put them back in place or lift at your damn house.

But yea I can see how what you're saying would piss you off. But he will likely be the guy who isn't running a cycle properly and ends up with ED, or milkable tits.

Bro I'm right there with you. There's these two kids at my gym like 16 or 17 and they used to always leave their weights when they were done so finally I went up to them and I was like, "Look we aren't your parents this isn't your house clean up after yourself and put your weights away. You two piss everyone off when you do that. You're at the gym don't be lazy." They just looked at me like oh shit and then the owner came up to me and I thought I was in some deep shit but he ended up thanking me hahahaha.

Some dude was doing deadlifts and using chalk. When he was done I walked passed the area he was in, looked like a crime scene, powder everywhere fucking ridiculos. The guy must have had 10 times the chalk on the machine and floor than himself.

..have one of those at the gym right now, stupid kid just keeps upping his dose to try and offset poor diet, chain smoking and drinking.. 4 weeks into a first run of 600 test e and 'tren', (that's all he's said about tren). We call him 'gains master' as he's always challenging others to size gain contests.. guy needs to beat his face.

None of this bothers me. Know why? Because I know they'll be gone within a few months and I'll still be there smiling after every balls-to-the-wall set. Like the others said, headphones in; music cranked - fuck em all. ;)

On the other hand though, I did see a guy in his late 70's still going at it, benching 225 for reps. Makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside knowing that there are folks that still train well into their "golden years". :)

Yea like in January when the gym is PACKED. I just wait patiently for a month. But I do hate the D-bags who run all over the gym and don't rack the first weight. And they usually walking around like they big shit. Guy did it yesterday. Hit the flat, incline, decline benches then went to dumbbells and left everything out. I went to do decline and I was just praying for him to say he was using it. Assholes

I'm young still a young guy (22) so I talk to a lot of kids at the gym, chances are I went to school at some point with them. From what I have seen, the kids who juice up quick are the mentally weak ones. They almost always end up quitting lifting after a year or so and lose all their gains. Then they come back 6 months later half the size and looking to find juice or prohormones again.

There is very little gym etiquette anymore in the gym. I see the same couple of guys week in and week out. Load up machines, barbells, leave the dumbells laying around. I try to ignore the world when I am in there with my headphones. Then people you have never talked to ask you what you are taking. Some people just have nerves of steal. So i just try and ignore everyone.

Sounds like the guy is too dumb to be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it is all water bloat/estro

Back