Thought On "beyond Brawn"

"BEYOND BRAWN" USEFULL/USELESS

• Total voters

adidamps2

I Was Curiuse If Any Here Have Read This Book And Your Thoughts Of The Usefulness/uselessness Of This Book...i Was Thinking Of Purchasing It...thanks Guys/gals

ALSO WHAT OTHER READING WOULD YOU GUYS SUGGEST..I HAVE THE "NEW ENCYCLEPIDIA OF BODYBUILDING" BY ARNIE ALREADY...AGAIN THANKS ALOT

Last edited:
Simply one of THE best BB'ing books ever written and a MUST have. There are problems with it such as the diet section, and HG style training is not for everyone. But if you are involved in this sport, it is a must read.

Iron Addict

iron addict said:
Simply one of THE best BB'ing books ever written and a MUST have. There are problems with it such as the diet section, and HG style training is not for everyone. But if you are involved in this sport, it is a must read.

Iron Addict
THANKS AI..
APPRECIATE THE RESPONCE...ANY OTHE R READING YOU SUGGEST...LIKE BEYOND BODYBUILDING???

I have it and the author lives 45 minutes from my house. I've talked to him on the phone a few times but we can't ever seem to get together.

Found the book to be pretty solid, good read, good ideas...better than most. He is all about hard-core training so it can't be all that bad.

B True

Upon IA's recommendation I picked up Brawn and read the whole damn thing. It is an excellent read, although if you've been here or IA's board long enough you've already been exposed to a lot of the same material. I havent read Beyond Brawn but I wouldnt hesitate to pick it up next time Im in the book store.

Back