Tips to get to sleep/ natural sleep remedies?

Tony Mathew

Hello friends,

So lately I've been having trouble getting to sleep and getting up like one -Three times during the night and it is annoying. So do you anyone knows any way that helps you get to sleep or any natural remedies that help?

Thanks a lot again
Tony Mathew

I like Valerian Root pills cheap at the Wally, dont make you feel drowsy in morning. And most are all natural. I have not got a chance to try yet but from all I can gather N2Sleep is a great product also.

also i dunno if u do this but if ur on ur laptop and tryna go to sleep you wont be able to sleep most likely

do not use excessive use of laptop on nights. it hampers your brain cell. i think before sleeping read books. it helps to give you sound sleep. but most of the time i read my numerical books to get sleep because it looks very complicated and boring to me.

:p:p

There is a bunch I have used. Most often Ill just take some melatonin but these are some that also help. Valarian root, 5HTP, St Johns Wort, VItamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, GABA, im sure there is more but thats a good list to start with

Melatonin is good stuff
the side effects I personally find is that I find it hard to get out of bed in the mornings and will feel little tired through the day

Melatonin

3mg Melatonin.

In about an 30 - 60 minutes after taking one you will grow naturally tired like after a long trip. The sleep itself, amazing. I use it even when I can only get 5 hours of sleep and still wake up feeling great. Usually with an enhanced mood. :wiggle:

NatureMade makes a great all-natural sleep pill that contains Melatonin and Valerian root along with a few other things to help calm you like Theanine... A good ZMA can help too.

This is an old ass thread that was bumped but for what its worth, Need to Sleep is an excellent natural product for this.

Back