TK Labs

Heard good things.

Quick question, have you already opened those bottles? Cause they look like they haven't been filled up all the way??

Heard good things.

Quick question, have you already opened those bottles? Cause they look like they haven't been filled up all the way??

Nope, they are capped and sealed. Ive been using these source for a long time now. The vials are properly filled :)

1-16 Test E 250 every other day
1-14 EQ 200mg Monday and Thursday
1-10 Deca 200mg twice a week
1-4 Anavar 60mg every day
10-16 tren ace 80mg every day
8-16 Provirone 100mg every
1-16 pami .5mg every other day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg every day
1-16 insulin 3iu one in morning and two before workout( full dose of wm-hdp with both doses)
1-16 growth hormone 6-7 iu's every day.

1-16 insulin 3iu one in morning and two before workout( full dose of wm-hdp with both doses)

All of the AAS are TK labs? if so how does their anavar come? tabs, caps or liquid oral?

I do like your cycle though!

All of the AAS are TK labs? if so how does their anavar come? tabs, caps or liquid oral?

I do like your cycle though!

The oils are all TK. TK has not launch oral, gh yet. But will by the first of the year. :wackit:

I have had extremely bad experience with tk labs. Ordered gear 6 weeks ago and was supposed to receive it 3 weeks ago; however, still nothing. Seems like alot of reps are pushing the gear; unfortunately, Im a disappointed customer as of now. I will keep you guys posted if there is a change.

I have had extremely bad experience with tk labs. Ordered gear 6 weeks ago and was supposed to receive it 3 weeks ago; however, still nothing. Seems like alot of reps are pushing the gear; unfortunately, Im a disappointed customer as of now. I will keep you guys posted if there is a change.

Replied to your post in the reg steroid forum, but for now anyone considering TK should go elsewhere, unless he resolves all of his outstanding orders (which is not looking likely). He's either gone scammer, busted or was run over by a donkey cart...

Miracle could happen and guy pops back up and packs start arriving but in all honesty the situation looks very bleak! I hope you didn't send too much $$

I am from Turkey and there products are just total scam , how i know because some people ask me because they know my nationality. They sent money and try to find these people to take their money back because nothing arrives. I have never seen these products anywhere in Istanbul, which where i live in . There no King in here , WTF !
We have only 1 good UG lab in Turkey and thats Optimum Pharma

Back