To Deca or not to Deca

Andru1313

I was thinking of mixing some Deca in with Test E.. 3rd cycle. Have run test and Eq in the past. I been having joint issues and ligament issues recently. Current states are 6'2 198lbs. around 9%bf. 34 years old. I am looking to keep my size and get to around 215. Remain cut but just grow a bit more. Want my chest bigger. Biceps are almost 17 inch right now. Legs need some work.. Anyway.. Someone suggested Deca is good to run with Test. I am to worried about Deca Dick so have not ever considered it till now.. Thoughts?

Deca is a great compound yes... Keep your Test about 100mg above your Deca and you should not have issues with sexual dysfunction... And if it is that important to you then use Proviron @ 25-50mg/day...

Now saying that, if you want to remain cut and not get bloated from these compounds, then also include and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like ADex...

if you didnt get the deca yet, go with npp if you can get it. waaay better results for me. deca just takes too long. i can remember my npp, test,var cycle. im getting hard thinking about it. btw i dont think running 100mg more of test would be different from running em both at the same dose. i didnt notice any difference and ive used deca several times. everyone is different though.

For me experience the best mix, Test. 500mg/week + Deca.400mg/week + Proviron 50mg/ Day. Test for 14 weeks, Deca for 12 weeks, Proviron for 15 weeks.

And begin the post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after you last injection. (Clomid/Nolvaldex/HCG).

Good Luck!!

andros00919 said:
For me experience the best mix, Test. 500mg/week + Deca.400mg/week + Proviron 50mg/ Day. Test for 14 weeks, Deca for 12 weeks, Proviron for 15 weeks.

And begin the post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after you last injection. (Clomid/Nolvaldex/HCG).

Good Luck!!
greart cyle imo

deca on the 3rd cycle is fine .

I love this site. Thanks guys. I am still on teh fence I just want something so I can keep my gains and is friendly to my joints..

NPP is amazing, did a NPP+dbol cycle for 8 weeks great gains at low dosages 400mg NPP / week, 25mg Dbol ED and no problems with sides from the deca I ran the Dbol 1 week longer than the NPP tho.

Nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) is a fast-acting form of nandrolone. I kind of explain it as NPP is to Deca as Test Prop is to Cyp/Enan.

I have not heard good things about Prop. buddy of mine ran it and had nothing but issues.. Site injection pain and abscess big time.

I am just not sure now. Probably is I am getting to strong if that is even a problem. but my ligaments are not holding up to well. and I have the meat head mentality right now where unless I am living heavy i don't feel like i am pushing myself... Might have to keep doing research..

andros00919 said:
QUOTE]

This is right on! A good mid-level cycle. good post.

it might be psychological or fantasy, but my limited experience with deca proved that it was if nothing else gentle on the joints -- not "good" for them, but not destructive too. if joints are a problem, be careful with form, range of motion and adding too much weight too quickly.

QUOTE=andros00919]For me experience the best mix, Test. 500mg/week + Deca.400mg/week + Proviron 50mg/ Day. Test for 14 weeks, Deca for 12 weeks, Proviron for 15 weeks.
QUOTE]

How about Arimedex instead of Proviron if used mostly for bloating?

Ponderosa said:
it might be psychological or fantasy, but my limited experience with deca proved that it was if nothing else gentle on the joints -- not "good" for them, but not destructive too. if joints are a problem, be careful with form, range of motion and adding too much weight too quickly.

While this is certainly far from scientific, but it seems just three weeks into a deca cycle, my shoulders which constantly ache, feel brand new. Now this may be pure fantasy, but I had chronic tendonitis, and the deca seemed to help that too. But those side benefits is just frosting on the cake for me.

Slayer said:
While this is certainly far from scientific, but it seems just three weeks into a deca cycle, my shoulders which constantly ache, feel brand new. Now this may be pure fantasy, but I had chronic tendonitis, and the deca seemed to help that too. But those side benefits is just frosting on the cake for me.
Here's the problem. While your shoulder suddenly feels like new, you're likely to push it beyond where you should. Result: when you go off deca, you may pay the price. Either that, or you'll simply injure the shoulder(s) before finishing your cycle. It happens. Moderation.

Slayer said:

So the new feeling only lasts as long as the cycle? Or do they feel better for a while after till you wear them down again?

Back