To self medicate or tell the doc....decisions decisions

Mike your last paragraph say s you cum on OP strong..maybe he --

1- Likes a more subtle approach ? Ask him out to dinner before cumming so strong and shredding his lack of proper typing as we all know I have always s been a stickler for proper typing as I m the "type ologist ".

2- Went to school in a Great state like me; Missi fkn ssippi.
The fattest dumbest, darkest, most inbred , poorest, yet best place to be I m o as here we call dumbshit s dumbshit s, keep score when we compete in ball games, play church league baseball to win GD IT, and coon s are not mere rodents but dinner at times or at best a demographic anomaly.

Peace Opie-no offense son.
U gotta roll with it round here or you will never make it on D block. Please insult the shit out of me...I like it.

Man you've got my vote for post of the year
Rofl

Hey everything is good so far. I just went ahead and started to self medicate at 200mg per week test e. I'm going to run this probably until the end of march and go and get my blood work again. Since I'm basically doing all my own blood work should I consider getting something other then the female hormonal panel on private md?

Depending on my bloods then I will start my blast which consists of the test deca stack with all the other necessities.

Even though I have started to self medicate I was considering going to my doc and just showing him my low test levels and see what he says. I know he will prob want to run more bloods and I was thinking of just telling him I'm currently using some andro gel or something. Would that work to possible get on supervised trt? He will then possibly want to monitor me so thats why I was just probably going to go after my blast.

Any way I can't begin to explain how much better I feel now. From all the symptoms of low test which I def had to feeling alive it's amazing. One thing that I never really knew that much about was brain fog. I began to think I was going crazy and now that my levels are back up it's completely gone.

Back