Too fat for the juice?

baaa

Ok guys, i'm at 18-19% bf (but im not sure this is accurate as i feel leaner) and weight 168 at 5'9 and 24yo. I've been working out about 2 years solid and i want to start my first cycle but have been told i need to loose bf. But i'm a little confused seeing as how the benefits of test are fat loss. Which brings me to my question. If i eat a 2500 clean calorie diet along with 400mg test prop a week. can i lean out and gain some muscle? what about 3000 cals? Maybe i could cut the fat by the first 4 weeks and clean bulk the rest of the time?

i was hoping to use aas to help preserve my muscle and doing 30 min of cardio 5x a week in the morning and then doing my usual routine in the afternoon. That was confusing im sorry, im not relying just on aas for my fat to disappear thats absurd. i was just wondering how many calories i should consume to balance shredding fat and gaining lean mass.

Check out diet section and calculate tdee. Go from there for cals. Eat a min of 1gram protein per lb body weight to maintain your lean mass and keep lifting. Your cardio and diet will burn the fat.

you have to learn to eat right.. gain the muscle and then do steroids.. not the other way around my man

Gh at 24 won't do much of anything except make him go broke. Fuck lypo is cheaper

And u should be doing 1-2 hours cardio a day not 30min
Try carb free my brother. Worked for me and a few of my bros.
I lost 55lbs in 4 months between my last cycle to this one!!

And lastly bro u need to be eating like 1800 cals or less
U need to hit diet section get TDEE and go under 500 cals
Yiur lbm is like 140lbs

Last edited:
when i first started lifting i weighed 128. i've added that much mass in about 2 years but now the scales say i have 19% bf. i feel like if i try to lose this fat i will be right back where i was, skinny as shit. It's about to be summer and i want to look good for once jesus christ

you have to learn to eat right.. gain the muscle and then do steroids.. not the other way around my man

^^ This

Gte with 3J op and get your diet and training in check and only then will you be ready to jump on the juice.

What scale are you using? Those things that you step on and read bf% are crap. At the very least, get someone who is proficiant at bf calipers to get a more accurate idea of where you actually are.

dont look to roids for fat lose.This can easily be done with cardio and diet.

No Offense but I disagree to an extent. Or I see it differently. If a guy is LOW Testosterone levels then he has a BIG disadvantage in getting to the guy and hitting it hard. I am 175 and 5'9" Really feel ok about my weight but I was struggling to walk up the stairs strength wise and I go to the gym and workout pretty hard when Im there. I just think LOW TEST levels for someone like me is one nail in the proverbial coffin and now that I have started a cycle with TEST and soon to be adding GH I think my energy levels and so on are going to improve naturally making your comment about easily losing fat easier and much more realistic

JMHO

No Offense but I disagree to an extent. Or I see it differently. If a guy is LOW Testosterone levels then he has a BIG disadvantage in getting to the guy and hitting it hard. I am 175 and 5'9" Really feel ok about my weight but I was struggling to walk up the stairs strength wise and I go to the gym and workout pretty hard when Im there. I just think LOW TEST levels for someone like me is one nail in the proverbial coffin and now that I have started a cycle with TEST and soon to be adding GH I think my energy levels and so on are going to improve naturally making your comment about easily losing fat easier and much more realistic

JMHO
I never take offense you do what ever u gotta do to look how u want.

JMHO

I was the same way, had low testosterone naturally, I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life right now. I do think that we can't assume the OP has low testosterone anyway (to me it means a value below 500) Everyone should be tested before they start their first cycle to know their baseline level. Some places do it for cheap, you just order online and walk into the nearest clinic.

My level was something like 300 at the age of 20, before I ever put my hand on a single steroid.

To the OP, don't worry so much about lean body mass retention if you have a high BF level. I think it applies mainly to people with lower BF levels and those who take the cardio and dieting too far. At the very least you should be under 15%. In my opinion, most people shouldn't worry too much about lbm if they are over 13% or so. Sometimes we lie to ourselves and think we lost lbm, when in reality, it was just fat :)

i know ill have more endurance while using test, can i just eat 3000 cal a day, do my usual routine, and get on the elliptical about 40 mins? wouldn't i lose fat while the test preserves my muscle? it would burn some of my cals but oh well, id rather be lean and cut with moderate muscle than fat with high muscle.

Use a fat caliper to mesure your bf they're cheap just make sure to use it appropriately don't be like me and guesstimate Haha , for the longest time I thought I was in upper 20% bf where my accurate # is 13.7 :)

Dude, you must lose the fat. The scales you are using are crap.
I'm going to take it a step further; you want to hear what you want to hear and nobody here is telling you what you want.
You need to get with 3J. You send him your pictures and he will be able to give you a good idea of your body fat....or you can post them and let us tell you where we think your BF% is.
3j can cut you up quick. Using juice while you are fat is a big no no. This will increase the odds of gyno and could lead to some health issues. With that said; it sounds like you can't control your diet. I'm 6' 2" 210 (somewhere in the teens BF) and 3J has been cutting on my fat ass for 4 weeks. I would kill for 3,000 calories a day; not going to happen because I am cutting.
If you use AAS while you are fat, with a dirty diet you will only get fatter. Juice is not the solution for cutting fat, it's diet. No step up and fix yourself

Back