toughdown!!!! Way to go

What do U mean good pile?

Ehh, stick around, you'll catch on. Good luck on your cycle.
PSL has decent gear, buuuuut, I do question the potency of some of their products. Some of you know exactly what I mean. But I'm not here to throw stones. I use their test for trt and have labs that show the legitimacy of that particular product, TestE250. PSL reps do a good job here and I respect you guys, so don't expect me to argue with you. I'm just saying. Certain products I won't buy from PSL. No biggie. You will have to try em out and decide for yourself "stay with it". Because I'm not gonna share my list of questionable here. Like I said, this is my take and I'm not the one to bring the drama thru arguing. Is what it is.

I definitely plan on buying more gear from PSL... So far I'm happy just pinned again today and going to the gym to see some gains!

Thanks for the kind words... I'm not too worried about it to be honest but it freaked me out a little when he said that....all good.

Thanks for the kind words... I'm not too worried about it to be honest but it freaked me out a little when he said that....all good.

Pay no mind brother. It's nothing but speculation and word of mouth. Anyone can say anything but there's far too many factors to determine the legitimacy of the claim. Some people just go by what other's say and jump on the hate bandwagon. That's the beauty of forums though....you're free to speak your opinion on products. So try things yourself and formulate your own opinion, I'd be willing to bet yours will be different ;)

Not to mention, this particular source is well known for reimbursing customers or replacing products that are unsatisfactory. So you have that security when trying out products.

Right on man... I believe in PSL and hope I get some good gains from it! Looking forward to hardening up and getting leaner.... Thanks!

To quiet all the haters psl will give every member a vial of test to see if this statement is true. Lol jk there's always haters like I say if you ain't got haters your doing something wrong

Amen to this... I'm on another forum and there are just haters after haters when I post a thread... Ridiculous... This place is much more calm and respectful.... Love it here

Back