Training Music????

nopainnogain

Hey all was just wondering what all you guys listen to when you train......what gets you in that pissed off..wanna kick the shit out of the weight bench mood.....? Just lookin for some new ideas to download to my mp3 play 'fore i hit the gym again.....

later...

nopainnogain

i listen to anything :D ...

metallica seems to do it sometimes..
or a good mos def track

Hip hop is really good, agressive that is
Eminem - till i collapse is good!
there are so many more but mostly that, Linkin Park is good to.

Bast said:
Eminem - till i collapse is good!
Damn right. Anything Eminem or D12 is good to workout to, I like Disturbed, Adema, Metallica, etc. when I'm lifting. These get me nice and pissed the hell off.

sometimes i don't get angry.. i listen to songs that put me in the "why am i hear" mood... i dunno...

cold play sometimes... i just zone out.. nex thting i know.. im done another set :D

thing that pissses me off most is my headphones keep falling out in middle of some exercises (always dips)

All the MetalHeads check out PitchShifter's SUBMIT

Very mean shit. Not Fast, Just slow,intense grind.

Dieselboy octane 99, favorite turntablist/Electronic.

Or, anything old-school Detroit.

bentbar said:
Disturbed, Godsmack, nickelback and metallica for me.

i listen to Slayer and Pantera sometimes.

somehow i don't think nickelback fits in with the others there

metalheads- check out primer 55... first 6 or so tracks are really good
personally i prefer some hard trance or NRG... hard house is good too, sometimes some jungle or drum and bass...
i just put live sets in mp3 format onto a cd, so i get like 10 hours of music, i think right now i have in my cd player- DJ Kraze, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, and Nick Sentience..

system of a down, eminem(has to be full of hate), linkin park, rage against the machine, audiovent - the energy, i got a bunch more... if my mp3 player wasnt in the car id just read em off

faze said:
system of a down, eminem(has to be full of hate), linkin park, rage against the machine, audiovent - the energy, i got a bunch more... if my mp3 player wasnt in the car id just read em off

Oh yah, I forgot about Rage Against the Machine. They are great to train to!

nabiller said:
metalheads- check out primer 55... first 6 or so tracks are really good
personally i prefer some hard trance or NRG... hard house is good too, sometimes some jungle or drum and bass...
i just put live sets in mp3 format onto a cd, so i get like 10 hours of music, i think right now i have in my cd player- DJ Kraze, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, and Nick Sentience..
I'm with you on this one. You just listed off almost all of my favorite DJs.

dropkick murphys
bad religion
pennywise
social distortion
down
metallica
NOFX
Rancid
Black Label Society

nofx,icp,old school run DMC,dmx,sublime,dre,nwa,DK,Black flag, misfits,all,circle jerks,any mix of hard rap/punk.

Back