Traveling with gear, no way around it

roughneck_jones

so I work out of town on a 21 day on/off rotation. Getting shyte ready for my first cycle , which you can see here (http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m.../687336-first-cycle-help-pct.html#post3754410) , and suddenly realized I will now be flying to work instead of driving for the foreseeable future. What do? I would never risk toting gear around in my carry on, but I know I can't be the only traveler around that has this issue. Any ideas would be helpful, I've read through some old posts that involved this topic and didn't find much help for those traveling at extended intervals, i can't exactly front load 3 weeks worth....thanks again

I would say your only logical option would to just ship the 3 weeks worth ahead of time! Another thing to think about is you will obviously be working out when you are there and like I always say there are steroids in every gym in the world so once you start going consistently and start making friends there is always room to have another source to get the goods!!!

find a source that ships to where you are going, im sure some of the sponsors on this site could help you out on that.

the problem is I work offshore, so I don't know that shipping gear would be a viable option. Its not standard practice to mail things to yourself offshore, that may throw a red flag

make it look like somebody else sent it to you. Can you hide a stash of gear there for your next 21 day shift? That way you'll only need to send the package once.

Crew boat or platform ?
Private room, private bunk, hot cot ?
Weight room ?
Platform food s good.
Gym depends on the rig size.
Jurisdiction ? Jail sucks. Overseas jail sux harder.
Pinning where ? (local on boat/rig not which ass cheek)
Pin stash. ?
Pin trash.?

Way to many moving parts for me .

drillship, private room for pinning, private locker to store gear while gone. getting it there is the trick. gym is above average, gulf of mexico...trash, not sure about but could probably get outside in the general waste that is not inspected. there's got to be a way.

Get a clean vial and transfer 3 weeks worth into it. Might print your own label. Just call it b12 and duplicate another official looking label. Only take the 3 weeks with you so you never have to bring anything back. It at least cuts the number of times its in your checked baggage to only your outbound flights.

Or find a diabetic friend and take his used vials. Put it in one of those. Wouldn't be too hard to get every last drop of insulin out with an insulin syringe.

one of the many reasons l love my TRT script. Any chance you know a doc that'll write one for you? As long as the vial has your name and info on it you're good to go, injectable meds mean needles are allowed as well, fly with mine all the time. Travel problems solved. Adex looks close enough to low dose asprin, nuff said there (provided you can't get a script for that). Good luck!

Back