tren and mood/mind disorders

fog

futile amnesiac
i felt it pertinent to write this thread. i've had some mild to major depression throughout the years, on and off as it goes. i've ran 5 cycles, all of them "traditional", test,dbol, etc. this time around a gave tren a shot. wow. what a complete mindfuck. i won't go into details other than i smashed 200 bucks worth of tren last night,best thing i could've done. moral of the story. for all my mates out there that may have some type of mind/mood disorder, whether it be depression, anxiety,bipolar, etc.i strongly advise agaisnt tren. i'll get flamed for this thread,that's fine. i know most if not all on this board view gear as the nectar of the gods, a harmless lovely drug, and i am inclined to agree with some of that. but it's not for everybody, and some gear is DEFINATELY not for everyone. i was always chill and relaxed and had good times on "traditional" cycles but tren, wow. i don't know what it is about that drug, can anyone shed some light? flame away if you will, but i feel it a responsibility to steer those with certain problems away from tren. that is all. God bless.

fog said:
i know most if not all on this board view gear as the nectar of the gods, a harmless lovely drug,

Two things:

1. It most certainly is the nectar of the gods, and
2. It most certainly is NOT harmless.

Tren can be a bear, no doubt.

Many who have had issues with it have found taking some test, even an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose, is very beneficial.

Having said that, if you have issues with it, I see no reason to ever try it again. There are enough alternatives out there that you can find something that will allow you to reach your goals.

However none of these alternatives will ever be as cool as tren. But make no mistake, it can mess with your mind. I can't remember which board, but dnp guru (anybody remember him? if not, he was an outstanding poster who got a bad rap, and his presence has been sorely missed) made a post about being in the post office and going into a tren-induced rage. It was not pretty.

let me tell you, tren was the worse drug i have ever taken. it isnt even for humans, i dont care what anyone says. it gave me permanent side effects even while running test with it. also it gave me this mental f*cking i call it. I was so irritable and angry i couldnt believe it. I wanted to destroy everyone and everything. I was wondering why at some point and realized it was the tren. i was only a week into it.

what happened to dnp guru? did he go to prison or something?

Wow! It sounds like you discovered what’s not good for you. I never took it so not much I can say personally except I certainly have read meany times how depression can be a side effect. And you know a lot of people are allergic to penicillin . different drugs different people different reactions. Interesting I’m curious to see what board says about this. Whatever the case I think you did responsible thing 1 buy smashing it and 2 by letting people know.

Thanks

Actually its an excellent post. I couldnt stand it but the reason it does the mental fucking is because its 3-5 times as androgenic as test which means you are beyond human.

fog said:
i felt it pertinent to write this thread. i've had some mild to major depression throughout the years, on and off as it goes. i've ran 5 cycles, all of them "traditional", test,dbol, etc. this time around a gave tren a shot. wow. what a complete mindfuck. i won't go into details other than i smashed 200 bucks worth of tren last night,best thing i could've done. moral of the story. for all my mates out there that may have some type of mind/mood disorder, whether it be depression, anxiety,bipolar, etc.i strongly advise agaisnt tren. i'll get flamed for this thread,that's fine. i know most if not all on this board view gear as the nectar of the gods, a harmless lovely drug, and i am inclined to agree with some of that. but it's not for everybody, and some gear is DEFINATELY not for everyone. i was always chill and relaxed and had good times on "traditional" cycles but tren, wow. i don't know what it is about that drug, can anyone shed some light? flame away if you will, but i feel it a responsibility to steer those with certain problems away from tren. that is all. God bless.

I also think this is a good thread. Everyone is different, but if a person has mood issues already prior to tren then tren is not a good choice at all. It took me awhile to understand it was a bad choice for me. Its powerful stuff not only for the body, but on the mind as well for some people.

ive always been a big believer of if you tell someone something before hand, they will come to expect it. even create it when it isnt there. i felt as if it was almost like a mirror neuron, like when someone yawns. if i told you tren will mind fuck you, thats all you'd think and manifest rage/mind fuck.

that being said, im no expert. dont claim to be. i know what works for me and me only. thankfully i have never experienced true tren rage. i agree my agressiveness is high, but overall no higher when on any other compound. i think that just being on raises agressiveness in and of itself.

however with so many posts of tren enduced rage, im probably just lucky. or a big pussy.

fuck this post. forget everything you just read.

I loved what tren did for my body, but hated what it did to my moods. I've sworn it off, and that has been hard to do.

this is one reason we always say tren is not for beginners. ive been lucky with tren, so far ive had no adverse effects from it. good idea to post this though. people also need to hear bad experiences too, to further evaluate what should be run in a cycle and what should not.

Everyday injections help alot against sides, stable hormonal levels keeps your mind in better state, atleast mine does. This explains why women are so moody when theyre gonna reach their period.

SephBig said:
This explains why women are so moody when theyre gonna reach their period.

Actually, I think the whole 'having a vagina' explains it better. That and they're just plain fucked up in the head.

hammer53 said:
ive always been a big believer of if you tell someone something before hand, they will come to expect it. even create it when it isnt there. i felt as if it was almost like a mirror neuron, like when someone yawns. if i told you tren will mind fuck you, thats all you'd think and manifest rage/mind fuck.

Exactly. Have you ever noticed that when you don't think about stuff too much it works out fine? That's the story of my life, bros, when I over-analyse shit it just gets worse. In other words, Just Do It. Not tren though, at least for me, my mind is way too strange to tinker with this stuff. Thanks, men.

Short ester tren gives me big time anxiety, for some reason long ester tren isn't as bad (probably due to more stable levels).

i'm calming while on...maybe i'm just subconsciencely remaining calm. I have a good control on my emotions, they do not rule me. The sweating is mild...day or night. So far so good for me.

I don't sleep as well with tren but it has less sides to me than test prop at 800mg per week. I typically used 75mg daily. I was fine, had no "rage", felt no extra aggression, I could get a hardon and did not get tren dick. I cut up and hardened up like no tomorrow and gained pretty good amount of mass. I love Tren and would recommend it to anyone who has good self-control.

Great for body! Strong as hell big pumps, attitude to go with it. Weight training is crazy cause you can't beilieve that you can lift so much. After 2 weeks of being on the Tren you are lifting like 40% more iron using same reps. This physical stuff is great but the mind games are craz! It can kill your relationship if you are in one. You will think people are doing things behind your back really really paranoid let alone you are a monster and if something or someone sets you off........you could really hurt them physically. It will make you a greek god but you will need a I.V. drip of Valium to keep you calm.

Seeping is a bitch man it feels reallynny waking up in a pool of sweat everynight or not sleeping, insomnia Oh and if you work in an office setting you will sweat like crazy even if the air cond. is pumped up to 60 deg.

I guess weighing the sides good/bad then the good out weight the bad if you can control yourself......I thought I was easy going till the 75mg of TREN.

Last edited:
I normally have a super short temper, but i'm in my eight week of tren e and honestly my temper has only gotten better, my girlfriend loves me on this shit, i stay harder on this than on any test i've ever done, but maybe i'm just fucked.

Never had even the slightest bit of inappropriate aggression ever while on; and I've run the stuff a few times. In my opinion, the inflation of your opinion of yourself in that short a period of time probably has more to do with any behavioral changes than the gear does.

Back