Tren and the emotional roller coaster

theblitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg
Does anyone else get depressed/sad/lonely in the evenings on tren? Feels like I'm on an emotional roller coaster. I feel so good during the day and the opposite at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have friends that get real emotional on cycle they have told me about them crying like little bitches cuz there gf was mean to them and just for no reason. i personally don't feel any of this till pct

I am taking around 900 tren, and low dose mast/test, and I am an emotional wreck. Full of rage and anger during the day and the opposite as the day progresses. lol

Thank god I am single..

I dont know....know I do know I couldnt handle that. I was like that when I first retired the PTSD wreaked havoc with my brain. I would see something or what ever that take me back and Id be a wreck fir hours to just be laughing after that was done. That emotional rollercoaster is not a fun ride.

I'm running tren right now. I do have trouble not getting sleep, but no sweats at night. But just a lil while ago, I went food shopping. The place was a fucking Zoo. I filled my cart 1/2 way, and only had a few more things to get. I wanted to kill everyone that was in my way. It got so bad on me that I just ended up leaving the cart in the frozen food isle and walking out. Just getting out of the store felt good. I'll try to go again tomorrow. I have been on edge a lot lately.

Hell yes its an emotional roller coaster for me. I can feel great then think of something or watch a sad tv show or movie and start crying...then get right back to normal afterwards. Its a serious ride for sure. I have cussed everyone of my bosses at work in a loud and agressive tone from the tren train as well. lol

I am taking around 900 tren, and low dose mast/test, and I am an emotional wreck. Full of rage and anger during the day and the opposite as the day progresses. lol

Thank god I am single..

i get like this when i run tren at 800mg a week. raging all day and i get anxiety at night

Maybe I need to get on some more tren and show my boss who the real boss is... I would love the aggression while on tren... Especially at work... I never cried or anything like that.. a lot of sweaty nights tho...

I've gotten real irritable on tren. Driving has become maddening. This is the only neg effect I'm noticing.

I average two employees quitting on me and at least one new girlfriend every tren cycle. I just plan for it now. I did however notice that when I was training in the morning I was a mess at night. So I train at night while on tren and I have less anxiety. May be in my head but works for me.

Man, I feel lucky or maybe 450mg/wk isn't enough to experience this stuff. I get sweats (which I normally do anyway) and want to literally bang every waking moment (my poor wife) and "surges" of feeling VERY alpha-like, but no emotional roller-coasters to speak of or depression. Genetics are goofy in this game. :roll:

If u give me more detail on your stats and what cycle your on.I may be able to help.IF not man up son steroids aint for pussies

I don't recall OP asking for advice. Only our personal experience. You new guys are getting annoying. Y'all come on here and your egos are bigger than your bodies will ever be.

Back