Tren color

TheMilkMan

Just made up some more Tren from a new batch of powders that I got in. I got the powders from the same source I did the last time, but the solution itself is a lot lighter in color... went from like an dark yellow/orange to a mid range yellow with very little orange.

I'm curious as to what would have caused this being as I made the solution the EXACT same. Does the hormone itself sometimes change in color thus producing a solution that is different every time???

Thanks guys.

recipe was as followed: 40ml @ 100mg/ml

4 grams Tren A powder
2ml (5%) BA
6ml (15%) BB
14ml EO
14ml Grape Seed Oil

Thinking it might have been the Grape Seed Oil that made it less amber than normal...

For whatever reason, tren comes out different colors with different batches. Nobody seems to know why.

For whatever reason, tren comes out different colors with different batches. Nobody seems to know why.

Thats kinda what I figured... I've seen it blood red/brown to amber/orange to as light as off yellow

Thanks for the response

Ahhhhh.....good stuff to know here.
So what would the optimum temp be to cook tren at? Mine is more or less orangish amber colored. So to me that is oxidized.
I am asking cuz to me if it is oxidizing, thats not a good thing is it?

I would think oil makes a diff too. Usually grape looks cleaner then cottonseed in my experience. Kind of like the diff in virgin olive oil and vegetable oil.

Hi, ther's over 18 months than i'm talking about it regurlay an it seems thn nobody care about it.

Yeah, wherever i'm looking around everybody is getting yellow tren, actualy, for me, clear orange remains to say yellow.

Sciroxx, axio-syntrop, geneza, golden-gear, EFP-veyron, ROHM, UK-labs, Endosyn, north-supplement, Razack, Max-pro,bio-chem i tryed my-self to brew my tren-eth.

200mg/ml one vial just to try, with the facility of my friend.

the recipe was the same as you but 18% BB and capric-caprilic oil.

it became clear orange, then yellow to me, and i can insure you than if oxidation could make something, it would done on it. because the color never changed.

i refiltered it in steryle vial warmed and waited, nothing has changed, usualy with this operation the color of tren have to change because of oxydation. ther's nothing.

this pix if from one year ago, it was not to use but to experiment my self the "current" power in circulation in major part of EU and used by pretty nemerous labs UGLS.

then my conclusion is, the molecule is certainly not trenbolone, but something alterated, varyable, unconstant batch to batch... we were usual of this because of the oxydation of tren which change easily of color through the oxydation...

but this time i'm 99,5% sure this one is not the standard molecule.

"almostrenbolone..."
"whateverenbolone..."
"bobsquarepantrenbolone..."

use your imagination.

ok, this molecule occur almost the same sides than usual trenbolone, but less prononced.
less anabolic, less androgenous...
and all and all

we could call it "lessfina"

ther's the pict, Hum i remeber you than it was not to use... don't flame on the way it's sealed. BTW it's perfectly airmetic, stable and completly clean. certainly better than some other you can find on the market, SURE 100%

Last edited:
Ok, thats exactly how mine looks. So Kane or anybody else is this good or not so good?

the color without the rest of infos is nothing as a clue, unless you did it yourself, if it's the case, then yes it's G2G.

but don't ask "Kane or anybody else"

cause i don't rate the everybody opinion's as i can mines.

That looks about normal to me. I know the high heat makes it darker sometimes but grapeseed looks pretty clean for me.

I have a couple bottles of pink reddish tren from biogen,never have I heard or seen a color like this with tren.

Has anybody seen pinkish tren before?

I have a couple bottles of pink reddish tren from biogen,never have I heard or seen a color like this with tren.

Has anybody seen pinkish tren before?

G1234 got red tren from china.

IP china make the BD-line and it's red. i've never tested it myself.

the usual color are : yellow, orange, blown, yellow-gold, clear-orange. darck-brown, datck-orange. and darck-yellow.

more tren oxyde more it begin closer than brown.

may-be the quality of oil turned the oxydation of tren to reddish pink.

this is the pix of the same vial after, inject pure air ( not cotaminated, with hight level of oxygen 27%) 5 cc.

i have warmed it at 70°celcius 70 minutes.

you can clearly see the reddish colorisation.

one time the air was took out the vials the color was fixed, darck orange reddish. Amazing oxidation of tren.

Last edited:
this is the pix of the same vial after, inject pure air ( not cotaminated, with hight level of oxygen 27%) 5 cc.

i have warmed it at 70°celcius 70 minutes.

you can clearly see the reddish colorisation.

one time the air was took out the vials the color was fixed, darck orange reddish. Amazing oxidation of tren.

that shit looks like diesel fuel lol.. i bet that bitch packs a punch..

that shit looks like diesel fuel lol.. i bet that bitch packs a punch..

yes it's realy strong and have to overdosed at 10% because of the the lost of 0.2ml each time, in the seringue.

i'm prood of my stuff!

This is how it should look. This is 130mg/ml from finaplix. Converted in pure sunflower oil.
fina.jpg

You want that golden glow. It's very easy to over-do it with the heat. I heat cycle mine multiple times. About 15min each time, at approx. 275-325 degrees.

Back