tren cough

diddydidit

every time i inject my tren i get tren cough about 10 secs later, i find it bizzare how it can do this consideing your not bangin in your veins
nothing im conserned about just weird

True, but it happens that way.

When I jacked up the dose, I got tren cough so frequently and so violently that I dropped the dose before the end of the first week, and damn near swore off tren completely.

hows it going swellin, you have your kickboxing match yet....

i love tren im not gonna let a little tren cough stop me lol....it just goes to show you different compounds for different people

Tren dosent have to come that close to your vein to affect u, it just needs to seap into a capilary...and i got it just about every shot last time i did tren....matter of fact a few times i would get it while still injecting and have a furious time trying to fight off the cough will i finish injecting, very shitty

and for johhny..

basically when you inject tren you basically some times bust out into a very bad cough which lasts like 5 minutes...

Nigbo said:
Tren dosent have to come that close to your vein to affect u, it just needs to seap into a capilary...and i got it just about every shot last time i did tren....matter of fact a few times i would get it while still injecting and have a furious time trying to fight off the cough will i finish injecting, very shitty

and for johhny..

basically when you inject tren you basically some times bust out into a very bad cough which lasts like 5 minutes...
yep, that's how it goes.

the reason you get tren cough is due to how tren is made. as its formed from cattle pellets into an injectable solution some of the resin from the cattle pellets doesnt dissolve and when injected thats what gives you that sort of deep tren cough. Kinda sucks but when people ask i just say im a heavy smoker haha! goes after discontinuation of tren ive found.

It has to do with the levels of alcohol used to disolve the pellets. Cut back on the (Magic Solution) and your cough will also cut back.

Back