tren or anadrol

gethugeagain

hey everyone I'm just trying to decide if I'm gona add in some tren or anadrol the last weeks of my bulker. what would add more muscle, adding the tren A or the anadrol 50? right now I'm running test,Eq,dbol and gona add one in when dbol is done, so im just wondering what would add more size. thanks as always!

I'm not a big fan of anadrol since the sides were unpleasant for me. However, anadrol is probably going to add more size. Some of that will be water retention, but to answer the question as posed, I still say that anadrol will result in more size even after the water is gone.

Last edited:
Tough call. Lately alot are stacking the A Bombs with the Dbol like you have and having great results without the sides of Tren like the night sweats and insomnia....only thing is that its a trade off because most feel ill on Anadrol with headaches and high blood pressure.

Tough call but I need some sleep after being on Tren the last 10 wks.

Good luck....

IMO ya really cant go wrong either way!

gator

i'm not sure if i would add either tbh. the cycle looks good as is.

depending on how long you have left in the cycle, the tren may take a while to get the full effects.
and the anadrol wouldn't allow your liver recover from the dbol.

but if i had to add one myself i'd still add anadrol.

i wouldnt do anadrol when you just used dbol, your liver will thank you to use tren instead

thanks for all the help everyone! i am actually extremely happy with results and that's why i was going to add one of them! guess its in my mind more then anything else but i just feel like i wana keep the same pumps and such the whole cycle so that why i was going to add something else when the dbol is done, and i am extending the cycle by like four weeks or so. again maybe its a mind thing and i don't really need to add anything else, guess i will have to do some thinking. thanks again for all the help and please keep your opinions coming. i will keep you all posted on what i do when i decide for sure!

Personally, I wouldn't add either. Test and EQ will have kicked in by now ( I assume) and thse two compunds only is a very good cycle.

Drol and tren are both VERY powerful so I'd save them for another cycle when you need a new compound to add to test.

If you insist on adding one, I'd add tren because (1) it'll give the liver a break after the dbol and (2) I prefer drol at the beginning of a cycle, not the end.

Back