Tren sides?

High Blood Pressure

Acne

Loss of sleep (which I see discussed a lot around here)

The thing I am not sure about though is hairloss. It doesn't convert to DHT which one would think would keep it from being bad for the hair, but then I hear about dudes that shed big time with it.

Ive been on 100mg eod for 8 weeks and havent notice any sides but a little warmer and awesome strength.

yeah it can cause some people to be set off a little easier then normal, but a lot of that can be delt with self control. I think my worst side was night sweats and it fucks up my breathing. I would be winded just walkin up a flight of stairs.

Guess I wont be trying Tren then

I am on Test, EQ and Dbol right now and I feel like a CHAMP!!...Libido is wonderful...Strength coming sooner than thought....Blood pressure a tad higher but expected.....other than that...I can deal with these sides
HE HE

Hey fly im about to run the same cycle of test enan 500mg and eq 400mg week for 13 weeks....I have not started and was thinking about taking 30mg Dbol ed for the first 5 weeks. How are you running your cycles?.......but back to fina you have to be careful cause you can get fina dick and that sucks but taking prop with it can help that from happening though

I'm on my 2nd cycle of tren. First was for 8 weeks 75mg eod. I'm on week 4 now w/ 90mg eod. I start to get gyno symptoms w/ tren, a little edgy and irratible. Other than that I don't notice too many sides. I have trouble sleeping at night usually but I don't know if thats b/c of the tren or not b/c I'm always so anxious when I go to sleep, all I ever think about is muscle, money, what I did that day and what I"m gonna do 2mrw.

the only sides that i noticed from tren was night sweats, problems sleeping, and breathed heavier. to prevent tren gyno just take 200mg of b-6 3 times a day. but let me tell you i was doing tren at 75mg ed and it is all worth any sides because the strength is awesome it would reomend it to any one that has 2 cycles under there belt

No problem sleeping here just a little acne in a spot ive never got it before, on the outer sides of my hams. No hairloss here either or aggression. Its a very nice drug.

Back