tren suspension, users info wanted

juiceman2027

Hey ive never have tried tren aqueous suspension and am throwing it in on my heaviest lifting days pre workout, do i shoot it as normal or pin it in the muscle group i am working? Are the pumps, energy etc worth using? ive heard great things, so just curious to hear from peoples experience?

i personally have never used it.. but i can imagine its going to hurt like a bitch!

Hey ive never have tried tren aqueous suspension and am throwing it in on my heaviest lifting days pre workout, do i shoot it as normal or pin it in the muscle group i am working? Are the pumps, energy etc worth using? ive heard great things, so just curious to hear from peoples experience?
I use tren susp alot...found it has no sides at all for me compared to E or even A...I use a 30g slin pin every morning and hit my thigh and feel like super man most of the day and its out of my system enough by bed time there no sweats or tossing and turning...I run 100 mg p/d along with high test per week and btw , there is no pip or pain whatsoever from the tren susp i have used from 2 different places ...btw no steroid is ever used for spot injections , it all ends up in your system and has no benefit to the muscle you inject it in

Last edited:

pre-workout won't really do nothing for you bro, it's not a stimulant... to achieve stable levels in the body you will have to be injecting multiple times daily (3x +)... and it will hurt like getting kicked by a horse (and with mutltiple injections per day, no thanks)

acetate is so much more convenient when you compare the two

well im using tren ace @ 100mgs ED my supplier came out with thhis new tren base and i must say i will ONLY use it pre work out , No pip whatsoever just burned from the alcohol content going in, It was the best workout ive had in a long time im actually sore today. I am in love. No sides but i dont experience many sides from tren higher intensity in the gym, redness,sweaty and vivid dreams. over the years with the old fina ive leaned to use my aggression properly. My stamina was amazing yesterday i felt as if i could lift all day but my wife called for dinner lol. My lifts felt light so i kept adding weight but i dont like to go to heavy on my joints. Today i will inject 50mgs (1ml) 1hr before working shoulders and back and deads, i will post how i feel tomorrow morning. thanks to whom replied

well im using tren ace @ 100mgs ED my supplier came out with thhis new tren base and i must say i will ONLY use it pre work out , No pip whatsoever just burned from the alcohol content going in, It was the best workout ive had in a long time im actually sore today. I am in love. No sides but i dont experience many sides from tren higher intensity in the gym, redness,sweaty and vivid dreams. over the years with the old fina ive leaned to use my aggression properly. My stamina was amazing yesterday i felt as if i could lift all day but my wife called for dinner lol. My lifts felt light so i kept adding weight but i dont like to go to heavy on my joints. Today i will inject 50mgs (1ml) 1hr before working shoulders and back and deads, i will post how i feel tomorrow morning. thanks to whom replied

I'd love to try that....i was supposed to get a sample of trenobol acetate or whatever it was called from pure-oils.. but that whole promotion fell thru after everyone gave them our mailing addresses and everything, which i think was kinda shady

but any short acting androgen and you can count me in!

for sure we do man, I actually just heard about and saw this product a few months back. It has to pack a punch.

Test suspension makes a great pre work out ,still I ll not use it.. but what's the added value in poking urself that much as he is using tren suspension ?

Test suspension makes a great pre work out ,still I ll not use it.. but what's the added value in poking urself that much as he is using tren suspension ?

Ive never use Test susp nor Tren susp, personally I do not see a need for it, levels up and down every day isn't something I think is beneficial or something I would do. I run compounds to optimize muscle growth, not as a pre workout, and in order to that with a Test or Tren susp it would require multiple pins per day which would get old VERY quick and something I wouldnt do because I know I can go get a long ester have it do the exact same thing and require WAY less injections. I don't mind ED injections with Tren Ace but never will I do mutiples per day, that would annoy me not to mention extremely inconvenient.

Last edited:
then we have the same thoughts schredder
Unless someone give me a good reason for the extra benefit for using tren suspension , I see no use for it...

Op, good luck and enjoy your cycle.. Keep us updated

then we have the same thoughts schredder
Unless someone give me a good reason for the extra benefit for using tren suspension , I see no use for it...

Op, good luck and enjoy your cycle.. Keep us updated

This isn't the first time we have Rida bro.

And to the OP im not hatin on you no disrespect, that's just opinion on how I see it, cheers.

Back