Trenboone Enathate only cycle

DRIODX

I am banned!
Hey guys, Now this is not my first cycle...My first was a Winstrol only cycle @ 150mg every week that was a year.ago my weight was 380lbs height 6f. 2inch...Belive it or not I got sum pretty cool results 4 my size my shoulders was more.cut up and my arm was also cut up wit a little bit.of mass along with my forarm....Almost all my fat is in my stomach and a little in da chest...The only side.effect.i got.from Winstrol is sum.crazy fuckin shoulder pain and cramps that made me tear up like.a little bitch but I still got good results on a 9 week.cycle of just Winstrol...

Now its been a year and I have Tren 200 my weight now is 350 I only been on it for 4 days taking 400mg a week, im thinking of doing 600mg-800mg or more a week wut u guys think?...I consider my self a heavy power lifter I dont lift light weights.. I know everyone says stack it wit test or youll get tren dick!!.. I hate test and I will never take it so please dont bash on me my goal is to gain pure mass with 0% water in them I have BD Tren 200 will I even see any.good results? and my main question is HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO KICK IN

Why not? I have already goten pretty good results with a winstrol only cycle wut would u recomend and why?

dont let the weight get to u... I swear everyone thinks I weight about 260-280 I never ever get even 300 pounds I have a stomach and thats about it really.

The main reason is becuase of the water u gain from it I know.lots of people on test and I just dont like the size are the look then u have to deal with the conversion to estrogen and im not trying to go threw none of that..Pluse
I already have good mass on me

You're worried about conversion to estrogen yet you're taking tren?? Progesterone sides are so much worse...well in my opinion anyway. I don't see why you'd be worried about gaining water weight if you're already 350+...and test p isn't too bad with water weight. It helps with your joints, too, which a winstrol only cycle would really mess with. I'd just worry about your diet man. You can use test and still lose bodyfat.

Why are you concerned about water weight when you're overweight, I just don't get it, what BF are you???????? Dealing with estrogen conversion isn't much of a hassle you just take an aromatase inhibiter.

You're worried about conversion to estrogen yet you're taking tren?? Progesterone sides are so much worse...well in my opinion anyway. I don't see why you'd be worried about gaining water weight if you're already 350+...and test p isn't too bad with water weight. It helps with your joints, too, which a winstrol only cycle would really mess with. I'd just worry about your diet man. You can use test and still lose bodyfat.

Have u took tren 200 before and how long does it takes to kick in...If any think I might stack D bol with it.

when u say this is not my first cycle I did a winnie cycle before..that means shit thats not a cycle so this is your first cycle.Your way to fat for steroids lose 100 pounds before touching the gear.Also study how a first cycle should look and learn how to eat

The main reason is becuase of the water u gain from it I know.lots of people on test and I just dont like the size are the look then u have to deal with the conversion to estrogen and im not trying to go threw none of that..Pluse
I already have good mass on me

Test works different for everyone. I never held much water at all on test en or cyp. Frankly, test made me look defined and lean. It's is my favorite AS for pure aesthetics.

when u say this is not my first cycle I did a winnie cycle before..that means shit thats not a cycle so this is your first cycle.Your way to fat for steroids lose 100 pounds before touching the gear.Also study how a first cycle should look and learn how to eat

He clearly already knows how to eat, I think he needs to learn how to stop eating. :laugh:

Have u took tren 200 before and how long does it takes to kick in...If any think I might stack D bol with it.

I took tren a at 100mg/ed. It took 3 days to feel it, about a week for it to fully kick in, sides and all. I've never taken tren e, so I don't know how long that will take. You will hate shutdown, too, especially if you're considering throwing d-bol in this cycle. Best case scenario, your dick will collapse on itself and retreat into your gooch. I recommend getting some test and do a test only cycle.

Is this you OP?

34qlqap.jpg

Back