trib only cycle. i know i know...but how to cycle it

fog

futile amnesiac
before this post catches fire from all the flames, hear me out. i'm wantin to lay off the gear for awhile but need a little punch in the gym and i know some say trib is shit and if you're one of those then please don't bother to post. if you are knowledgeble, i am curious as to how one should cycle tribulus. i.e. 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off etc. etc. thanks.

fog said:
before this post catches fire from all the flames, hear me out. i'm wantin to lay off the gear for awhile but need a little punch in the gym and i know some say trib is shit and if you're one of those then please don't bother to post. if you are knowledgeble, i am curious as to how one should cycle tribulus. i.e. 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off etc. etc. thanks.

This would be more of supp question but no, that would not be what I would recommend for a trib cycle. I did the natty thing for almost 10 years so I've tried and/or researched most it. From what I've seen and read, it can take nearly 8 weeks for trib to really reach it's potential in the body and 12 weeks before effects are considered optimal. I would go for 2-3gms daily (in divided doses 3 times daily if possible) for 16 weeks. It generally seems to work more for folks who's test level is below the normal range. Usually guys who are at normal tend not to see or "feel" it working but that doesn't mean it doesn't. I usually tell people to take it full course with DHEA. That's one of the only LEGAL natty cycles that I felt actually worked.

I've seen the bloodwork from somebody that used that stuff. Their testosterone levels actually went down.

If you want to stay off the test but boost your testosterone then use a SERM such as Raloxifene.

Sorry if you don't want me posting in this thread, but I place a higher priority on the truth than telling somebody what they want to hear.

mranak said:
I've seen the bloodwork from somebody that used that stuff. Their testosterone levels actually went down.

If you want to stay off the test but boost your testosterone then use a SERM such as Raloxifene.

Sorry if you don't want me posting in this thread, but I place a higher priority on the truth than telling somebody what they want to hear.

Wow, that's a first (test dropping from Trib).. at least for me that I've heard. I always doubted whether Trib worked (for me) but a few years back I knew an older guy who got put on/prescribed Testoderm (or Androgel, cant remember which) for low test levels (not from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use). It brought him up form around 190 to the 400's but the sides he got were so bad he wouldn't stay on it. His test of course took a nose dive. He did his own research on natural products and found Trib and after taking it for about 3 months went back to his doc and asked to have his level checked. It was above 500 after nothing but taking Trib. Subjective I know and second hand, but I had no reason not to beleive him. It just gave me the point of view that if it works it will be more so for guys who are under level.
I have heard of people taking clomid and Evista to boost test levels.

Wow, that's a first (test dropping from Trib).. at least for me that I've heard.
I would like to reconfirm that. As a natural using trib; mine went down also. From tribestan, the 'good' stuff.

Personaly i think that is BSl... trib lowering test levels??? makes no sence, I use trib at 3ged for the entire time i am on gear i have always done this and comeing off has always been a breeze. I acount this to useing trib and proper PCT.

take 4 pills 2 in morning 2 before bed, you can take 365 days a year if you get the really good stuff. However i think mine went down too

If you are going the natural route DHEA with an AI(ATD, aridex or aromasin) has alot of potential. The DHEA has been proven to raise test levels, but it can also raise estrogen. With an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to prevent the estrogen rise DHEA may be of real benefit.

Stangostrone said:
Personaly i think that is BSl... trib lowering test levels??? makes no sence, I use trib at 3ged for the entire time i am on gear i have always done this and comeing off has always been a breeze. I acount this to useing trib and proper PCT.
The only thing that doesn't make sense if your using trib during a cycle and believing that doing so helps recovery.

JayC/Thoms: thanks for the data.

SERM-classes drugs are PROVEN to increase testosterone levels and the science exists to explain why. Why not go with what is proven to work?

mrranak. hey bro, i don't mind your info at all. it's nice to get other points of view. i'm just tryin to stay away from gear for awhile, one reason is the obvious one we are all aware of, ORD, and a few other personal ones. i just feel i never recovered from my last cycle and i guess that's why i'm seeking out trib. to be honest i'm scared to order even armosin or any SERM considering today's climate in our little world. thanks for the input guys.

Clomid would be a good option. I used it many years ago. Don't expect miracles though.

Order ancillaries from overseas if you're afraid to go domestic. As long as you don't order an outrageous quantity or anything scheduled/controlled, 99% of the time you'll receive your package. Even if it is opened, Customs will slap a green sticker on it and send it on through.

Naw, domestic is way safer. The research companies sell literally hundreds of thousands of units.

I understand better safe than sorry, but if you haven't recovered then that's serious stuff. You need a SERM-class drug, whether it be from a physician or online or whatever.

Have your mom order you some as a Christmas gift. ;)

Stangostrone said:
Personaly i think that is BSl... trib lowering test levels??? makes no sence,
Actually it would, considering the "active" ingredients are steroidal saponins. Too bad plant steroids don't result in muscle or strength gains at all. The suggested pathway of Sopharma's research that would lead to increased testosteron (protodioscin conversion to DHEA) has been proven to be false.
The only uses trib has are as a mild muscle relaxant, an NO-booster, and a sex aid. Not as post cycle therapy (pct) at all. The increased bloodflow to the testes (making them bigger) and the libido effect may make it seem you are recovering while you are not.

mranak said:
The only thing that doesn't make sense if your using trib during a cycle and believing that doing so helps recovery.

Yep! ..and that's why I mentioned that it only seemed to work while I was taking the DHEA. I know I got positive results from DHEA. Trib by itself did absolutely nothing for me... not even libido increase.

Fog: First, I would definetly get tested. For whatever reason, you might now have low test levels and be a canidate for doc directed HRT. You'll get a prescription and be all legal and what not, no worries!! :)
You might also want to try DHEA. I'm not sure if it will work in your situation but it's worth a shot. I always had results when running it natty.

All the data ive seen on Trib says its half life is so short you literally have to take it every 2 hours for a few weeks to get even a marginal increase in test levels.

mranak said:

Trib stimulates LH production, Takeing a SERM during a cycle makes no sense if you are trying to get big witch most of us are so why take something that inhibits gains well cycling??

SERM should be left for PCT..

Back