Tricep Injection Last night

Greenreaper

Hey Guys, just done my first Tricep injections last night(5th cycle) 1ml sus in the left arm small head and 1ml of Nandrolone in right arm small head. My wife used 1ml slin pins for both.
Injection was totally painless but after 1/2 and hour some dull ache that you normally get from Virgin muscle, so all in all today it is noway near as bad as biceps first time and real easy to hit the sweet spot(big tris)

Would recommend Tricep injections so far anyway lol. My favourite site by far is still Lat for me no Injection pain or pip of any kind. What is everybody elses favourite Pin site locations?

get a standard 1' pin.

i pin triceps, both outer and inner head without a problem.

I did pin with a slin pin on my last contest, PIP was like a bitch. no problems with a standard 25 gauge though

I heard there is something major you can accidentally hit on tris but i dont know i cant reach mine very well any way.

I thought for sure I was going to hit my bone lol

your muscles have deep insertions.

if you think you will hit a bone.. you need more food and not gear

Last edited:
get a standard 1' pin.

i pin triceps, both outer and inner head without a problem.

I did pin with a slin pin on my last contest, PIP was like a bitch. no problems with a standard 25 gauge though

Yes i agree now a 1" blue would be much better than a slin pin, but i've done it now and it's all part of learning i suppose.

I heard there is something major you can accidentally hit on tris but i dont know i cant reach mine very well any way.

A nerve? think that's what Boston lloyd did he pierced a nerve and just injected anyway instead of withdrawing, think he did 3ml at one time in his tri no wonder it blew up like a balloon.

Too many sick nasty videos to wade through to find a good one there imo, xnxx or youjizz are better. Get that tricep pump. Your welcome.

Too many sick nasty videos to wade through to find a good one there imo, xnxx or youjizz are better. Get that tricep pump. Your welcome.

Thats because you have to be specific in what you wanna see.... All my searches include "latina" "latina bjs" "latina rim jobs" "latina huge ass" "latina cum shots"

Back