turinabol vs dbol

fancyhuh101

Ive never realy heard much at all about turinabol , im just wondering , what do you guys think between the 2 . Which one is better for gains and
what are the effects of turinabol . i know about dbol , but are they similar ? i dont see it in the profiles

They are pretty much the samething but Tbol gives you little to none bloat and dbol gives ALOT of bloat, you still see the same amount of strength gains from both of them. So if you don't like bloat go with Tbol

Just my opinion but both suck. Let me explain.

Both hepatoxic
Both have a hard time keeping the gains
And both aren't worth the money.

Only oral I like is Winstrol (winny). I spent some time messing with both and I really only get sides from dbol.

Again just my humble meat head opinion.

Winny is shit and I plan on never touching that heart attack, arterie clogging, weak strength gain, piece of shit anabolic. As stated above tbol is dbol without bloat. I personally like tbol because it really hardens me up and adds awesome strength(not a fan of bloat).

Just my opinion but both suck. Let me explain.

Both hepatoxic
Both have a hard time keeping the gains
And both aren't worth the money.

Only oral I like is Winstrol (winny). I spent some time messing with both and I really only get sides from dbol.

Again just my humble meat head opinion.

I LOVE DBOL but I'm IN LOVE with winstrol! But I like injectable winstrol ALOT more!

tbol has a higher AR affinity than dbol. tbol also doesn't aromatise and has a much longer half life than dbol. The only bad thing is its about twice as expensive as dbol

Love Tbol. Stacking it with Winstrol and a couple others nxt month. Gains seemed keepable to me last run. No bloat and liver values were fine after 8 wks @ 60-80mgs e/d. Love it!

gator

Tbol is awesome! Ran it for first 7 weeks and got big quick! I did have some bloat but went away after first 3 weeks. Nice pumps and arms and shoulders were getting ripped by week 4 of my cycle, sad I have no more now! I used Pinn. Stuff is legit!

Tbol is awesome! Ran it for first 7 weeks and got big quick! I did have some bloat but went away after first 3 weeks. Nice pumps and arms and shoulders were getting ripped by week 4 of my cycle, sad I have no more now! I used Pinn. Stuff is legit!

That's the tbol and dbol I used. Pinns legit. Pretty great gains. Too bad I only had enough for 4 weeks each. 8 sounds crazy lol

Back