Turinabol

M

Major Cake

How many of ya'll have done Turinabol (T-bol)? I've done a bit of research on it, and think I would like to try some. But here's the thing.... the guy I order my gear from offers it (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) as a powder. And I've read that all T-bol is taken as an ORAL. How do I figure my MG per GRAMS of powder to cap? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. PEACE

yeah you conver the powder so you can take it orally.... IMO, it stinks. Use dbol or anavar

i like tbol so do a lot of others. An mg is an mg. you just make caps using a capping device. or put it in oil and shake.

^ a lot of others such as whom.. i think 75% of the people who took it -- hated it

Count me in the "hated it" category.

I got really nasty calf pumps. I got some decent muscle pumps from it, but the calf pumps were debilitating. I got precious little strength gains from it...if I got any at all.

I got almost nothing at 80mg so I bumped it up to 120mg. That's when the calf pumps became nightmarish. It really was no benefit at all to me.

well if u look up turnibol and then anavar. i read about 60 percent about or maybe 50 say they liked turnibol better even thou they felt they were similiar. Turnibol is much cheaper.

But i understand how some poeple who are used to using strong compound might not like it. I dont use stronger androgens because of hair loss sides, plus i dont think i would notice much a difference any way.

I'm not a big fan of var either, but I have only run it at 40mg. Even then, I would rate 40mg of var above 120mg of tbol.

turnibol is putting size on me fast but im not sure about strength yet. i could definalty see how with mma it wouldnt be your top choice. im gonna run a high var dose next after some time off from the orals.

what are ur favorite compounds outa curiosity.

what about halo before a fight?

So it sounds like a 50/50 ratio. I was just asking because I was going to use it just to jump start a small cycle. I can't do any TEST because of problems with Gyno. SUCKS! And i know i can use anti's but I still have problems. So I'm just going to stick with a some TREN and masteron, followed up with primobolin. I know I won't see the gains that I had before using deca and test but I don't want big girl tits either. Any other suggestions on NON aromitizing gear for a cycle?

skarhead1 said:
^ a lot of others such as whom.. i think 75% of the people who took it -- hated it

Coming from the guy who thinks Austria is in Australia.

I've always heard good stuff regarding Tbol infact most people are surprissed it's not used more often, I'd say the ratio is more like 75% for and 25% against...I have read a huge amount of posts regarding Tbol, mostly positive.

Back