Twitching Mussels???What is it??

rocko419

Hello ???
Twitching Muscles???What is it??

So for no reason I’ll have a muscles just start twitching.
First it was a Triceps then it was a Trap muscle last night it was my left Peck. It will just start twitching and it;’s the strangest thing this never happened to me before. It doesen’t hurt or anything it’s just weird
I think I have heard guys talk about something like this before.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate it when I'm eating mussels and they won't stop twitching and moving. A solution is to always cook them thoroughly so you can be sure they are no longer alive.

As for twitching muscles - that happens to me on occasion when I'm at a real heavy part of my routine. I get random twitches in my biceps and triceps. It goes away eventually. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Unless it sticks around don't worry about it. Some people have this happen supposedly due to not enough potassium, so I've heard a banana cures it for some people.

LOL Boy I really do it to myself don't I... Personaly I think it's me who sets you guys up to appear more funny then you really are..But that's me anything to make a bro look good or appear funny..No problem guys any time.. So thanks for those responces just the same..Mike

Anyone who suffers from annoying and persistent muscle twitches or muscle spasms should really check out StopTwitch.com
They have a product (all natural and completely safe) that can stop muscle twitching within 24 - 36 hours!
I've had a major problem with muscle twitching for years, I am also an avid trainer and wasn't sure if my lifting or diet or stress was causing my twitches.
The fantastic news is that it really doesn't matter what the cause is (unless its a neurological disease, which is extremely rare).
The product is called MUSCLE MODULATOR and it will probably work for you!! StopTwitch.com

Back