Two Esters (Propionate,Enanthate) in one 10 mil?

Ak907

Okay I know this may sound stupid but my source has told me that my test has two esters in it (Propionate,Enanthate) . My gear comes unlabeled and in the past has been very good. But this one through me for a loop. Is this possible? And if so what the hell would my pinning schedule look like?

I was told its test 300, I do not know the ratio's between esters...

So my source isnt full of shit on it being Enanthate & Propionate?

Never heard of test coming in that blend before. Its certainly possible though.
You need to pin according to the shortest ester... So prop... Eod or e3d

yes you can make test with both esters together in one bottle, its probably 100prop,200enth per 1cc, so you inj. 1cc e.o.d. if that is true

yes you can make test with both esters together in one bottle, its probably 100prop,200enth per 1cc, so you inj. 1cc e.o.d. if that is true

that's a ton of enanthate bro, quit giving shitty information...

@op we'd need to know the breakdown of the blend to really help you....but don't listen to the suggestion that i quoted please

Never heard of test coming in that blend before. Its certainly possible though.
You need to pin according to the shortest ester... So prop... Eod or e3d

This^^ I'm kind of in the same boat running testoprim-D down here in Mexico. The blend is 200mg test E/50mg test P and it's the shortest ester (prop) which is dictating my injection frequency (eod). This put me at 600mg enthate/150mg prop one week and 800mg enthate/200mg prop the following week. If your new to the game a schedule like this may result in a bit more test than you want to be running. In that case e3d wouldn't be so bad but hardly optimal. Personally I'd try to swap out for a single ester.

I think it is a bad way to go. I like to know what I'm injecting on what day and control that by itself. Too advanced for newbie. Too many variables

Thanks everyone!! I am going to get some more info on the ratio and get back with everyone

Schering made, not sure if still makes, a product call testoviron, its a Enth and Prop blend. Not sure if this is still in circulation though.

A UGL can make any blend they want so it wouldn't surprise me if they did a knock off of this. If you ever have a mixture that contains a short ester and a long ester, your pinning schedule would be based off the short ester.

i just think it'd be way to hard to keep levels good..

i had a really bad expeirence with tri tren from alpha pharma -- horrible sides because of all the different esters

Schering made, not sure if still makes, a product call testoviron, its a Enth and Prop blend. Not sure if this is still in circulation though.

A UGL can make any blend they want so it wouldn't surprise me if they did a knock off of this. If you ever have a mixture that contains a short ester and a long ester, your pinning schedule would be based off the short ester.

Thanks for the help I am going to PIN every 3 days and go from there.

ratio s please
other wise..i d would go e 3 rd day

A very basic Q which needs to go with your post so find out, if for no other reason you shouldn't take ANYONES word especially your source, they want to sell. You need info from a lab.

Hello? ???? maybe, maybe not
Thanks for the help I am going to PIN every 3 days and go from there.
So you will go with EOD and now look below at what this guy says...

If theres prop in it EOD my friend

NOW we needed to know if you were a newbie. So we need info. I'm a guy that always want stats so we know the whole picture.

We should know stats how long lifting, cycles if any etc.... and the ratio

Bro if you look around, you will find some good sources to buy your gear from. A good rule of thumb is to not use the gear unless you know what it is. Unlabeled gear? You can do better.
LP

A very basic Q which needs to go with your post so find out, if for no other reason you shouldn't take ANYONES word especially your source, they want to sell. You need info from a lab.

Hello? ???? maybe, maybe not

So you will go with EOD and now look below at what this guy says...

NOW we needed to know if you were a newbie. So we need info. I'm a guy that always want stats so we know the whole picture.

We should know stats how long lifting, cycles if any etc.... and the ratio

First of all I appreciate your concern. And yes after I was told to PIN EOD with the prop I made the comment of pinning every 3 days; that was not due to my lack of knowledge, that was due to my own decision after speaking with my source. I spoke with my source and the ratio is 200 mg of Enanthate and 100 mg of Propionate. My source instructed me to pin every three days. My source has been a friend of the family for some time and is not profiting off selling me gear; he is not in the business of selling gear, he has been bodybuilding for 20 years. But please let me know if I am being given the wrong information!!

My Stats.

Yes I am somewhat of a newbie and I don't plan on taking this cycle until November. I am currently on TRT 100mg a week of Test Cypionate and have been for the last 10 months. I have done one cycle this year of Test E and I am currently on a cycle of just Test Cypionate right now which will be ending at the end of July. I have been lifting steady for three years now; I lifted off and on for over 10 years but never took it to the level I have now. My stats are as follows.

First Cycle

500mg a week of Test E
250mg Monday & Thursday
1mg of Arimidez Monday & Thursday

Current Cycle

600mg of Test C
300mg Monday & Thursday
1mg of Arimidez Monday & Thursday

I have had no issues with Estrogen on either cycle. PCT has been tapering back down to my TRT does at end of cycle.

33 years old
5' 11"
200 pounds
14% body fat

Back