UFC 86 JACKSON vs GRIFFIN

Eze

UFC 86: JULY 5, 2008 IN LAS VEGAS
venue: Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada

Main Card Bouts:
-Quinton Jackson (#1 Light Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Forrest Griffin (#6 Light Heavyweight in the World)*
-Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Chris Lytle
-Joe Stevenson (#9 Lightweight in the World)* vs. Gleison Tibau
-Tyson Griffin vs. Marcus Aurelio
-Patrick Cote vs. Ricardo Almeida

Preliminary Bouts:
-Justin Buchholz vs. Corey Hill
-Melvin Guillard vs. Dennis Siver
-Ben Saunders vs. Jared Rollins
-Cole Miller vs. Jorge Gurgel
-Justin McCully vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

MAKE YOUR PICKS

Main Card Bouts:
-Quinton Jackson (#1 Light Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Forrest Griffin (#6 Light Heavyweight in the World)*
-Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Chris Lytle
-Joe Stevenson (#9 Lightweight in the World)* vs. Gleison Tibau
-Tyson Griffin vs. Marcus Aurelio
-Patrick Cote vs. Ricardo Almeida

Preliminary Bouts:
-Justin Buchholz vs. Corey Hill
-Melvin Guillard vs. Dennis Siver
-Ben Saunders vs. Jared Rollins I need to think about this one still
-Cole Miller vs. Jorge Gurgel
-Justin McCully vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

MAKE YOUR PICKS

dude forrest has NO shot Easto, I'll make an avatar bet on this if ude like

To say Forrest has No shot is dumb bro. He beat Rua and Rua destroyed Rampage. Forrest has a shot against anyone at 205. Having said that, I think Rampage is gonna whoop his ass. Forrest better get it to the ground.

dude forrest has NO shot Easto, I'll make an avatar bet on this if ude like

Forrest has no chance?

I don't think he had a chance vs Shogun either. Nor did Serra have a chance vs GSP in their first fight. gonzago didn't have a chance vs Cro Cop .. the list goes on.

Forrest has as good of a chance as anyone to beat Rampage. He's a good fighter, has a big heart, and great conditioning.

I wish you guys wouldn't talk about the Shogun fight like he really accomplished something. That was the zombie retard version of Shogun. Anyone who has seen him fight knows he must have been hurt badly or drugged in that fight. Forrest is just not that good. The fight before Shogun he took Hector Ramirez to a decision. Who the fuck is Hector Ramirez? He shouldn't even be getting a title shot right now.

This card has less quality fights than 85. Supposedly the Cote/Almeida fight is an eliminator for the title shot. LOL.

UFC 86 picks (below):

Main Card picks:
Quinton Jackson
Josh Koscheck
Joe Stevenson
Tyson Griffin
Ricardo Almeida

Preliminary Bouts picks:
Corey Hill
Melvin Guillard
Ben Saunders
Jorge Gurgel
Gabriel Gonzaga

I wish you guys wouldn't talk about the Shogun fight like he really accomplished something. That was the zombie retard version of Shogun. Anyone who has seen him fight knows he must have been hurt badly or drugged in that fight. Forrest is just not that good. The fight before Shogun he took Hector Ramirez to a decision. Who the fuck is Hector Ramirez? He shouldn't even be getting a title shot right now.

OK we will pretend that they never fought and that Forrest never beat Shogun.

At the end of the day Forrest beat Shogun, excuse or no excuse... it happened. If Rampage totally tools Forrest maybe we can tack up that fight as a fluke. But if Forrest wins we will have quite a few people with their foot in their mouth.

OK we will pretend that they never fought and that Forrest never beat Shogun.

At the end of the day Forrest beat Shogun, excuse or no excuse... it happened. If Rampage totally tools Forrest maybe we can tack up that fight as a fluke. But if Forrest wins we will have quite a few people with their foot in their mouth.

I'm not saying the Shogun bout meant nothing, but that the fact that he got knocked out and took a can to a decision in his previous two fights should be taken into account. If Griffin pulls out a win here I'll be the first to put my foot in my mouth, and will have lost an avatar bet with CA.

ramgays caught chuck. then he decisioned henderson. he is still very much unproven in the world of non-backyard monkey fighting. im picking forrest.

and why the f is koscheck so dirty looking? its gross.

Last edited:
Koscheck obviously thinks looking like a homeless clown will help his career. Rampage caught Chuck in their second fight. In the first fight he beat the shit out of him. Have you seen the original?

Forrest Griffin
Chris Lytle
-Joe Stevenson
-Tyson Griffin
-Patrick Cote

Preliminary Bouts:
-Corey Hill
-Melvin Guillard
-Ben Saunders
-Jorge Gurgel
- Gabriel Gonzaga

Last edited:
Forrest has no chance?

I don't think he had a chance vs Shogun either. Nor did Serra have a chance vs GSP in their first fight. gonzago didn't have a chance vs Cro Cop .. the list goes on.

Forrest has as good of a chance as anyone to beat Rampage. He's a good fighter, has a big heart, and great conditioning.

yea but shogun had 1 leg in tihat fight

Back